Subject: Re: bug#32722: [O] bug#32722: bug#32722: bug#32722: bug#32722: 26.1; Org-publish depend on non-free platform ?
From: Bastien <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], Kyle Meyer <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 10:03:54 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

AFAICT the issues raised in this thread have been solved, so I am
closing this bug report now.

Org-mode does not encourage users to use GitHub for hosting their
source code, nor does it encourage them to use non-free javascript
by browsing GitHub's page.

Some files in Org still contain references to links starting with
http://github.com but users can use M-x eww on these links and still
get the correct instructions on how to clone the Git repository.

The htmlize/htmlfontify discussion can continue in this report:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=7506

If anyone think there are things we can still fix in this area,
please reopen this bug report with suggestions on what to fix and
how to fix it.

Thanks!

-- 
 Bastien