Subject: [PATCH] gnu: ecryptfs-utils: Patch more hardcoded paths.
From: Brendan Tildesley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 09:13:52 +1000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* gnu/packages/linux.scm (ecryptfs-utils): [arguments]: Add an additional file
to be patched that was missing in the last fix.  ecryptfs will now find the
umount binary path as well as mount and others.
Resort the list of files to be substituted.
---
 gnu/packages/linux.scm | 4 +++-
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/linux.scm b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
index 277c2465b..d5f258d55 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/linux.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
@@ -3714,10 +3714,12 @@ as used on certified hardware security devices.")
                (substitute* '("src/utils/ecryptfs-mount-private"
                               "src/utils/ecryptfs-umount-private"
                               "src/utils/ecryptfs-setup-private"
+                              "src/utils/ecryptfs-setup-swap"
                               "src/utils/mount.ecryptfs.c"
+                              "src/utils/umount.ecryptfs.c"
                               "src/pam_ecryptfs/pam_ecryptfs.c"
                               "src/desktop/ecryptfs-mount-private.desktop.in"
-                              "src/utils/ecryptfs-setup-swap")
+                              "src/desktop/ecryptfs-setup-private.desktop.in")
                  (("/bin/mount")
                   (string-append utils-linux "/bin/mount"))
                  (("/bin/umount")
-- 
2.18.0