Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add some packages related to security tokens
From: Chris Marusich <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Chris Marusich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 03:57:13 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix!

These two patches add opensc and yubico-piv-tool.  The former is
useful because, among other reasons, its PKCS#11 shared library can be
used with an SSH agent to fetch credentials from a smart card (such as
a YubiKey).  The latter is useful for interacting with the PIV
application on a YubiKey.  I have verified that both of these work on
my system for those purposes, with a YubiKey.

To successfully use the OpenSC PKCS#11 shared library with an SSH
agent, you need to take care to start your ssh-agent with the -P
option to whitelist the path of the library's .so file.  If you don't
do that, then any attempt to invoke ssh-add with the -s option will
fail with a generic message.

Chris Marusich (2):
  gnu: Add opensc.
  gnu: Add yubico-piv-tool.

 gnu/packages/security-token.scm | 91 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 91 insertions(+)

-- 
2.17.0