Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Update Ceph and dependencies
From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 20:01:22 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This series updates Ceph to the latest LTS release.  It requires Boost
1.66(!), which in turn requires a CMake 3.11 release candidate for
"FindBoost.cmake" to work properly(!!).

I ran out of disk space when running the full RocksDB test suite, so I
adapted the check phase to only run a subset of the tests (approx 25%).

It also updates Snappy, since RocksDB now works with the latest version.

Marius Bakke (6):
  gnu: rocksdb: Update to 5.10.3.
  gnu: snappy: Update to 1.1.7.
  gnu: java-snappy: Update to 1.1.7.
  gnu: Add [email-masked].
  gnu: Add [email-masked].
  gnu: ceph: Update to 12.2.3.

 gnu/local.mk                                       |  3 +-
 gnu/packages/boost.scm                             | 14 +++++
 gnu/packages/cmake.scm                             | 63 +++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/compression.scm                       | 43 +++++++++------
 gnu/packages/databases.scm                         | 29 +++++++---
 .../patches/ceph-disable-cpu-optimizations.patch   | 64 +++++++++-------------
 .../patches/ceph-disable-unittest-throttle.patch   | 52 ------------------
 gnu/packages/patches/ceph-rocksdb-compat.patch     | 63 +++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/patches/cmake-3.11-pthread-fix.patch  | 30 ++++++++++
 gnu/packages/storage.scm                           | 33 ++++++-----
 10 files changed, 264 insertions(+), 130 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/ceph-disable-unittest-throttle.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/ceph-rocksdb-compat.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/cmake-3.11-pthread-fix.patch

-- 
2.16.2