Subject: [PATCH] gnu: services: web: Add service for apache-httpd.
From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 20:12:30 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I've got as far as writing the service type, and a simple system
test. I've also managed to deploy this with mod_wsgi (which isn't
packaged for Guix yet), which involved extending the service and adding
some virtualhosts.

There isn't any documentation yet, and I'm not very sure of the
way the configuration is organised. In particular:

 - There is a record type for modules, which are handled specifically
   handled in the configuration file. I guess this might be helpful if
   you want to remove modules, but I'm not sure if this is useful.
 - There is some default extra configuration, which is related to the
   mime_module, which makes me wonder if there should be something
   relating these two things.

Christopher Baines (2):
  gnu: tests: web: Generalise the test data for the nginx test.
  gnu: services: web: Add service for apache-httpd.

 gnu/services/web.scm | 227 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 gnu/tests/web.scm    |  90 ++++++++++++++++++--
 2 files changed, 311 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)