Subject: [PATCH 0/1] doc: Replace server-list with server-blocks.
From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2017 14:13:45 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From 2799970350073812c2d458d9750649cdf7f23315 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 14:09:56 +0300
Subject: [PATCH 0/1] Replace server-list with server-blocks.

Following documentation example I got this error
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
natsu@magnolia ~/src/guix$ guix system build --fallback /home/natsu/dotfiles/guix/system-magnolia.scm
/home/natsu/dotfiles/guix/system-magnolia.scm:241:28: error: extraneous field initializers (server-list)
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Oleg Pykhalov (1):
  doc: Replace server-list with server-blocks.

 doc/guix.texi | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.14.1