Subject: Re: bug#26776: [PATCH] gnu: Add Parcimonie.
From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
To: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Cc: Petter <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 10:53:46 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Petter,

I have split the patch into separate commits, fixed some incorrect
licenses and descriptions, enabled tests where possible, changed
“inputs” to “propagated-inputs” where appropriate, and updated some of
the packages.

I skipped some non-essential packages such as perl-app-nopaste and its
dependencies, because it was not needed after all, and it reduced the
overall amount of work.

The result is the parcimonie package added with commit 15b084425 in
master.

Thanks for the contribution!

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net