Subject: 25.0.92; toggle-frame-maximized ignores panel on mac OSX
From: zhanghj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 22:47:43 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

toggle-frame-maximized ignores panel on mac OSX.

In GNU Emacs 25.0.92.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS appkit-1265.21 Version 10.9.5 (Build 13F1603))
 of 2016-03-03 built on builder10-9.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
 'configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp''

Configured features:
NOTIFY ACL LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: zh_CN
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: C/lah

Minor modes in effect:
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  which-function-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [8 times]
Saved text until "tervals 56 2025 105)
 (buffers 976 29))
"
Mark set
my-screen-up: Beginning of buffer [2 times]
Mark set
Auto-saving...done
Message modified; kill anyway? (y or n) y

Load-path shadows:
~/.lisp/lib/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(idomenu magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util ediff-merg ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-mult ediff-help
ediff-init ediff-util ediff view diff-mode log-edit pcvs-util mailalias
smtpmail qp character-fold misearch multi-isearch two-column iso-transl
eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe thingatpt network-stream nsm
starttls pop3 auth-source eieio eieio-core nndraft nnmh nnfolder nnml
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime password-cache dig mailcap nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader shadow sort
mail-extr my-tools emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec epg epg-config
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr mail-utils add-log org-element org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr
image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m ob-ditaa org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-src ob-keys ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs dired-aux my-reminder bookmark pp time-stamp
dired-x dired cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs my-session monokai-theme smex hl-line
main-init windmove my-abbrev my-mail my-autoload recentf tree-widget
wid-edit my-fpos my-snippet advice my-completion my-skeleton autoinsert
my-dev my-org my-files my-color-theme undo-tree derived easy-mmode
cl-seq cl-macs diff cl wgrep-load bbdb-load magit-load git-modes-load
evil-load emmet-load expand-region-load multiple-cursors-load iedit-load
goodies-load company-load yasnippet-load autoload-main server ido seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-extra help-mode easymenu
edmacro kmacro which-func imenu desktop frameset image-file autorevert
filenotify cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib icomplete time paren time-date
mule-util china-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win ucs-normalize term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 533758 64523)
 (symbols 48 45430 11)
 (miscs 40 753 1047)
 (strings 32 99722 23472)
 (string-bytes 1 3082610)
 (vectors 16 65369)
 (vector-slots 8 1747385 70791)
 (floats 8 527 450)
 (intervals 56 2229 87)
 (buffers 976 30))