Subject: Re: bug#21738: 25.0.50; eww freezes/crashes at times
From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
To: Wolfgang Jenkner <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 18:50:21 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> This means that compiling ImageMagick without threads support (./configure --without-threads) should change... something.

You are doing such a great job by just "guessing" :) That worked! This
is awesome! :D
Now I see Imagemagick resizing the images on that web-page on doing,

(eww "http://www.braveclojure.com/basic-emacs")

Earlier the images did not get re-sized when I used
--without-imagemagick when building emacs.

Also to confirm, here is my build info:

Built on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu

Configure options: --prefix=/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/6/emacs/master
'CPPFLAGS=-fgnu89-inline -I/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/include
-I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include' 'CFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0'
'CXXFLAGS=-ggdb3 -O0' 'LDFLAGS=-L/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib
-L/home/kmodi/usr_local/6/lib64 -ggdb3'

Features: XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF
GSETTINGS NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK2 X11

I built Imagemagick 6.9.2-4 with the --without-threads configure option.

Thanks once again for this help!

-- 
Kaushal Modi