Subject: 25.0.50; Incomplete docs for tabulated-list-mode
From: Marcin Borkowski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 11:05:22 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

I'd like to report a bug in the documentation: the functions
`tabulated-list-get-id' and `tabulated-list-get-entry' are not mentioned
in the manual (Emacs version info below).

In GNU Emacs 25.0.50.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.8)
 of 2015-01-02 on aga-netbook
Repository revision: 11ee7d8bf16b8ee4fcb3659e4b09686ed8b10590
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11501000
System Description:	Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS

Best regards,

-- 
Marcin Borkowski
http://octd.wmi.amu.edu.pl/en/Marcin_Borkowski
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
Adam Mickiewicz University