Subject: Emacs trunk often freezes on NS
From: Angelo Graziosi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 13:43:00 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

After the changes of rev. 118192 (for which I already did a bug report 
[*]) and their fixes, Emacs trunk often freezes on NS. It seems that 
this occurs mainly when I double click a text to be copy/paste 
(elsewhere, usually) with CMD-c/CMD-v

I notice also another thing.. When I run M-x SOMETHING the text at about 
the center of the frame (say a rectangle whose height is about that of 
the frame and the width is about 10 characters) is blanked (this for 
about the time in which M-x SOMETHING is executed).

I haven't an exact recipe to reproduce the above issue, but I see them 
since trunk > Oct 22-23.

The attached tar-ball contains both the Emacs forced quit report sent to 
Apple and the output of M-x report-emacs-bug.

Ciao,
  Angelo.

---
[*] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2014-10/msg01068.html