Subject: [stable-2.0] starting with 48ad85f, I can no longer compile guile-gnome
From: David Pirotte <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 19:32:25 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

Starting with this commit, I can no longer compile guile-gnome:

	http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guile.git/commit/?h=stable-2.0&id=48ad85fb56bc022ac10f42cf07b5657d75b5b696

Thanks,
David

;; --

david@chatotorix:/usr/local/src/guile-gnome/git-clone 31 $ make
make  all-recursive
... ...
libtool: compile:  gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../.. -I. -I. -Wall
-I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include -pthread
-I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include -pthread
-I/opt/include/guile/2.0 -DGUILE_GOBJECT_DIR=\"/opt/share/guile-gnome-2\" -g -O2 -MT
libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-guile-support.lo -MD -MP
-MF .deps/libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-guile-support.Tpo -c guile-support.c  -fPIC
-DPIC -o .libs/libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-guile-support.o mv
-f .deps/libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-guile-support.Tpo .deps/libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-guile-support.Plo /bin/bash ../../../libtool
--tag=CC   --mode=link gcc -I. -I. -Wall  -I/usr/include/glib-2.0
-I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include  -pthread -I/usr/include/glib-2.0
-I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include  -pthread -I/opt/include/guile/2.0
-DGUILE_GOBJECT_DIR=\""/opt/share/guile-gnome-2"\" -g -O2   -o
libguile-gnome-gobject-2.la -rpath /opt/lib libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gc.lo
libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gutil.lo libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gtype.lo
libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gparameter.lo libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gvalue.lo
libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gclosure.lo libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gsignal.lo
libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gobject.lo  libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-guile-support.lo
-lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0  -lgthread-2.0 -pthread -lglib-2.0  -L/opt/lib -lguile-2.0
-lgc libtool: link: gcc -shared  -fPIC
-DPIC  .libs/libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gc.o .libs/libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gutil.o .libs/libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gtype.o .libs/libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gparameter.o .libs/libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gvalue.o .libs/libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gclosure.o .libs/libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gsignal.o .libs/libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-gobject.o .libs/libguile_gnome_gobject_2_la-guile-support.o
-Wl,-rpath -Wl,/opt/lib -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/opt/lib -lgobject-2.0 -lgthread-2.0
-lglib-2.0 -L/opt/lib /opt/lib/libguile-2.0.so -lgc  -pthread -pthread -O2
-pthread   -pthread -Wl,-soname -Wl,libguile-gnome-gobject-2.so.0
-o .libs/libguile-gnome-gobject-2.so.0.0.0 libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f
"libguile-gnome-gobject-2.so.0" && ln -s "libguile-gnome-gobject-2.so.0.0.0"
"libguile-gnome-gobject-2.so.0") libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f
"libguile-gnome-gobject-2.so" && ln -s "libguile-gnome-gobject-2.so.0.0.0"
"libguile-gnome-gobject-2.so") libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f
"libguile-gnome-gobject-2.la" && ln -s "../libguile-gnome-gobject-2.la"
"libguile-gnome-gobject-2.la" ) sed -e "s|@guilegnomegobjectlibpath\@|`cd . &&
pwd`/libguile-gnome-gobject-2|" \ ./config.scm.in > config.scm make[5]: Leaving
directory '/mnt/galia/linux/64/local/src/guile-gnome/git-clone/glib/gnome/gobject'
make[4]: Leaving directory
'/mnt/galia/linux/64/local/src/guile-gnome/git-clone/glib/gnome/gobject' Making all
in gw make[4]: Entering directory
'/mnt/galia/linux/64/local/src/guile-gnome/git-clone/glib/gnome/gw' guile  -c \
"(debug-set! stack 400000) \ (use-modules (gnome-2)) \ (use-modules (g-wrap)) \
(use-modules (gnome gw gobject-spec)) \ (generate-wrapset 'guile 'gnome-gobject
\"guile-gnome-gw-gobject\")" ;;; note: source
file /usr/local/src/guile-gnome/git-clone/glib/gnome-2.scm ;;;       newer than
compiled /usr/alto/staff/david/.cache/guile/ccache/2.0-LE-8-2.0/mnt/galia/linux/64/local/src/guile-gnome/git-clone/glib/gnome-2.scm.go ;;;
note: auto-compilation is enabled, set GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0 ;;;       or pass the
--no-auto-compile argument to disable. ;;;
compiling /usr/local/src/guile-gnome/git-clone/glib/gnome-2.scm ;;;
compiled /usr/alto/staff/david/.cache/guile/ccache/2.0-LE-8-2.0/mnt/galia/linux/64/local/src/guile-gnome/git-clone/glib/gnome-2.scm.go
Freeable|GBookmarkFile     |GBookmarkFile            |gnome-glib RefPtr
|GIOChannel        |GIOChannel               |gnome-glib RefPtr  |GMainLoop
|GMainLoop                |gnome-glib RefPtr  |GMainContext
|GMainContext             |gnome-glib RefPtr  |GSource
|GSource                  |gnome-glib Opaque  |GString*
|GString*                 |gnome-glib C Enum
|GBookmarkFileError|GBookmarkFileError       |gnome-glib C Enum  |GFileError
|GFileError               |gnome-glib C Enum  |GFileTest
|GFileTest                |gnome-glib C Flags |GFileTest
|GFileTest                |gnome-glib C Enum  |GIOError
|GIOError                 |gnome-glib C Enum  |GIOChannelError
|GIOChannelError          |gnome-glib C Enum  |GIOStatus
|GIOStatus                |gnome-glib C Enum  |GSeekType
|GSeekType                |gnome-glib C Enum  |GIOCondition
|GIOCondition             |gnome-glib C Enum  |GIOFlags
|GIOFlags                 |gnome-glib C Flags |GIOFlags
|GIOFlags                 |gnome-glib C Enum  |GUnicodeType
|GUnicodeType             |gnome-glib C Enum  |GUnicodeBreakType
|GUnicodeBreakType        |gnome-glib C Enum  |GNormalizeMode
|GNormalizeMode           |gnome-glib ............g-wrap: while processing defs
`/usr/local/src/guile-gnome/git-clone/defs/gnome/defs/glib.defs': g-wrap: while
processing def (define-function g_main_loop_new (c-name "g_main_loop_new")
(overrides "g_main_loop_new") (is-constructor-of "GMainLoop") (return-type
"GMainLoop*") (parameters (quote ("GMainContext*" "context" (null-ok) (default
"NULL"))) (quote ("gboolean" "is_running" (default "TRUE"))))): g-wrap: while
processing function `g-main-loop-new': g-wrap: while processing argument `context':
g-wrap: bad typespec `#<<gobject-ref-pointer> <g-main-context>> (caller-owned
null-ok)': spurious options: (null-ok) Makefile:997: recipe for target
'guile-gnome-gw-gobject.c' failed make[4]: *** [guile-gnome-gw-gobject.c] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory
'/mnt/galia/linux/64/local/src/guile-gnome/git-clone/glib/gnome/gw' Makefile:486:
recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
'/mnt/galia/linux/64/local/src/guile-gnome/git-clone/glib/gnome' Makefile:501:
recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
'/mnt/galia/linux/64/local/src/guile-gnome/git-clone/glib' Makefile:447: recipe for
target 'all-recursive' failed make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving
directory '/mnt/galia/linux/64/local/src/guile-gnome/git-clone' Makefile:376: recipe
for target 'all' failed make: *** [all] Error 2
david@chatotorix:/usr/local/src/guile-gnome/git-clone 32 $