Subject: Re: bug#17705: [PATCH] lisp/help.el (where-is): don't recreate completing-read's functionality for defaults
From: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
To: Cameron Desautels <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 22:21:00 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> `where-is` was looking for empty string return values from
> `completing-read` and swapping in a default value in that
> case. Updated now to use the default-handling mechanism provided by
> `completing-read`, rather than recreating it.

Thank you, installed.
Note that we now have many small contributions from you, adding up to
a non-trivial amount of code, so we won't be able to accept further
patches from you without some copyright paperwork.
If you intend to submit more patches (which I hope you do), please fill
the form below and send it to the FSF as instructed so they can send you
the appropriate paperwork to sign.

        Stefan

Please email the following information to [email-masked], and we
will send you the assignment form for your past and future changes.

Please use your full legal name (in ASCII characters) as the subject
line of the message.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST: SEND FORM FOR PAST AND FUTURE CHANGES

[What is the name of the program or package you're contributing to?]
Emacs

[Did you copy any files or text written by someone else in these changes?
Even if that material is free software, we need to know about it.]

[Do you have an employer who might have a basis to claim to own
your changes?  Do you attend a school which might make such a claim?]

[For the copyright registration, what country are you a citizen of?]

[What year were you born?]

[Please write your email address here.]

[Please write your postal address here.]

[Which files have you changed so far, and which new files have you written
so far?]