Subject: Re: bug#16375: subdir-objects breaks build which specifies sources relative to $(top_srcdir)
From: Stefano Lattarini <[email-masked]>
To: Diab Jerius <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 11:33:27 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

[+cc [email-masked]]

References:
  http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=16375
  http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15919
  http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15293

Known bugs sadly -- all duplicates of http://debbugs.gnu.org/13928

See also recent thread on the automake list (with sad updates
regarding the current Automake development status):
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/automake/2014-04/msg00002.html

Closing these bug as a duplicate.  Feel free to continue the
discussion in the http://debbugs.gnu.org/13928 thread.  And
if anyone manages to come up with a patch, I will certainly
make time to review it.

Thanks, and sorry for the lack of progress,
  Stefano