Subject: 24.3.50; css-mode indents the second attribute for each block wrongly
From: Chow Loong Jin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 18:13:36 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. Run emacs -Q /tmp/test.css
2. Type the following out:
body {
    foo: bar;
    bar: baz;
}
3. Place marker on line 3 (bar: baz;)
4. Press tab.
5. Notice that it gets indented to the following:
body {
    foo: bar;
      bar: baz;
}
6. Now move the { to its own line, and repeat steps 3-4. Notice that the
   bar: baz line follows the indentation of the {.

Expected behaviour:
bar: baz; should be indented as per the block in line 2.

In GNU Emacs 24.3.50.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.8.4)
 of 2013-10-07 on marid, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 2:20131006-1~ppa1~saucy1)
System Description:	Ubuntu 13.10

Configured using:
 `configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --host x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --infodir=/usr/share/info/emacs-snapshot
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-crt-dir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-imagemagick=yes 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN
 -DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' CPPFLAGS=-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed -znocombreloc''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_SG.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_SG.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_SG.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  fci-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-cwarn-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  linum-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
Invalid face reference: css-property
Invalid face reference: linum
Invalid face reference: css-property
Invalid face reference: linum
Invalid face reference: css-property
Invalid face reference: linum [2 times]
Invalid face reference: css-selector [2 times]
Invalid face reference: linum [2 times]
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0
Making completion list... [2 times]

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/php-elisp/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/cscope/xcscope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/xcscope
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auto-complete/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/popup
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/auto-complete-config
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/auto-complete/fuzzy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auto-complete/fuzzy
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/preseed
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-el-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-el/debian-el-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dpkg-dev-el/dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme_seldefcustom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme_seldefcustom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/thinks
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/filladapt
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/silly-mail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keydef
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pack-windows
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/align-string
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/twiddle
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/map-lines
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/floatbg
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/rfcview
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-completion
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ctypes
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/slang-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dedicated
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/sys-apropos
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/diminish
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/projects
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/folding
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/framepop
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-library hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme-library
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/quack
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tld
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/matlab
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/todoo
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/lcomp
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/coffee
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/all
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/xrdb-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/maplev
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pp-c-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/pp-c-l
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bm
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tail
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuffer-complete-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuffer-complete-cycle
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/shell-command
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-beyond-fill-column hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-beyond-fill-column
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dict hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dict
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/egocentric
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/marker-visit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/keywiz
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/miniedit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/session
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tlc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dir-locals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/dir-locals
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/perldoc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-buffer
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protbuf
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/joc-toggle-case
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-el
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ascii
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/minibuf-electric
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/edit-env
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/services
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-huge-tar
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/ff-paths
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/clipper
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/under
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/protocols
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/setnu
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/auto-fill-inhibit
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/toggle-option
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/obfusurl
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/color-theme
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/highlight-current-line
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/show-wspace
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/df
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/emacs-goodies-custom
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/home-end
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/upstart-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacs-goodies-el/upstart-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/latex-cjk-common/cjk-enc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-common/cjk-enc
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/latex-cjk-common/cjktilde hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-common/cjktilde
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/latex-cjk-common/cjkspace hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-common/cjkspace
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-2.8/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.2/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-2.8/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.2/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-2.8/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.2/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/lua-mode/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lua-mode/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-key-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-simple-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-simple-keys
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-stgit
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-svn
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/magit-topgit
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/magit/rebase-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/magit/rebase-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-sample hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-sample
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-class hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-class
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-region hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-region
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-noweb
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-univ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-univ
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mason hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mason
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-rpm
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cweb
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-auto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-auto
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-compat
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-cmds
/usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/mmm-mode/mmm-vars
~/.emacs.d/php-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/php-elisp/php-mode
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/pylint/pylint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/pylint/pylint
~/.emacs.d/linum hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/linum
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs-snapshot/site-lisp/prolog-el/prolog hides /usr/share/emacs/24.3.50/lisp/progmodes/prolog

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils tmm electric wid-edit
descr-text pp add-log misearch multi-isearch jka-compr windmove
help-mode thingatpt tramp-cache tramp tramp-compat auth-source eieio
eieio-core mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver
shell diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso org-w3m org-wl org-vm org-rmail
org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-habit org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp
ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info org-gnus gnus-util org-docview org-bibtex
bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob org-compat org-macs ob-eval org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs vc-git css-mode
smie xterm server hideshow disp-table fill-column-indicator paren ido
whitespace superword subword hl-line cwarn cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cus-start cus-load linum-relative linum Oblivion-theme
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs git-commit xcscope tiling
quick-yes smarttabs autosave auto-complete-config ac-python rx
auto-complete popup which-func imenu whattf-dt html5-langs debian-el
debian-el-loaddefs advice yasnippet help-fns derived edmacro kmacro
cl-macs gv easymenu time-date assoc compile comint ansi-color ring
mmm-auto mmm-vars mmm-compat cl cl-loaddefs cl-lib 50magit
emacs-goodies-el emacs-goodies-custom emacs-goodies-loaddefs easy-mmode
dpkg-dev-el dpkg-dev-el-loaddefs devhelp tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin