Subject: Re: bug#14131: [PATCH] Error in catalan translation (df)
From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
To: Lluís Batlle i Rossell <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:52:38 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tag 14131 notabug
thanks

On 04/03/2013 10:16 AM, Lluís Batlle i Rossell wrote:
> Hello,
> 
> I found an important error in the 'df' catalan translation.
> 
> While the system differentiates "Available" and "Free", there "Available" is
> translated as "Lliure" (Free), creating confusion.

Thanks for the report.  However, upstream coreutils does not maintain
the translation files.  I am marking this as 'notabug' since there is
nothing further to do in upstream libvirt.git; but I am also adding the
correct reporting address and last-known translator's address in cc.
The assumption is that the translation project, which DOES maintain the
translations, will have an updated ca.po file before the next upstream
coreutils release, in response to this bug report.

By the way, if you had done 'LC_ALL=ca_ES.utf8 df --help', you would
have noticed this line near the bottom:

Informeu dels errors de traducció de «df» a <[email-masked]>.

-- 
Eric Blake   eblake redhat com    +1-919-301-3266
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org