Subject: Re: [bug#34864] [PATCH 2/2] gnu: python-language-server: [propagated-inputs] add
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: Brett Gilio <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 21:43:44 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 06:17:49PM -0500, Brett Gilio wrote:
> From 844149bd57e7da174afb599dde2c5dca403ad8e7 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Brett Gilio <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 18:15:23 -0500
> Subject: [PATCH 2/2] gnu: python-language-server: [propagated-inputs] add
>  python-pylint.
> 
> * gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm (python-language-server): [propagated-inputs]
>   add python-pylint

Thanks!

I noticed that python-language-server 0.25.0 fails to build without this
change, so I squashed the commits into one and pushed as
fe4a4bd23aa55bc6e8f5639db0dbfb358df99861.

In general, if some changes need to happen in the same commit to avoid
breakage, we make them in the same commit.