Subject: Bug#173206: emacs21: Use of non-standard header without X- before
From: Pierre THIERRY <[email-masked]>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:46:06 +0100

Package: emacs21
Version: 21.2-1
Severity: normal

The rmail mode can send a "Sent-Via" header but it is not described in
any RFC, so it should be "X-Sent-Via". Why not using "Sender" ?

-- System Information
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux bateleur.arcanes 2.4.19-bateleur #1 ven aoû 16 03:37:33 CEST 2002 i686
Locale: LANG=fr_FR@euro, LC_CTYPE=fr_FR@euro

Versions of packages emacs21 depends on:
ii  dpkg                     1.10.9          Package maintenance system for Deb
ii  emacsen-common           1.4.15          Common facilities for all emacsen.
ii  libc6                    2.2.5-14.3      GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
ii  libjpeg62                6b-6            The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG 
ii  liblockfile1             1.03            NFS-safe locking library, includes
ii  libncurses5              5.2.20020112a-8 Shared libraries for terminal hand
ii  libpng2                  1.0.12-6        PNG library - runtime
ii  libtiff3g                3.5.5-6         Tag Image File Format library
ii  xaw3dg                   1.5-14          Xaw3d widget set
ii  xlibs                    4.2.1-3         X Window System client libraries
ii  zlib1g                   1:1.1.4-6       compression library - runtime