Subject: Re: [bug#39397] [PATCH] Add Alacritty and many Rust dependencies
From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
To: Valentin Ignatev <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 16:39:39 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On Mon, Feb 03, 2020 at 12:16:36AM +0300, Valentin Ignatev wrote:
> For convenience, here's my local guix mirror with those patches
> applied to master: https://github.com/valignatev/guix
> 
> Valentin

Overall it looks good. I had a small problem with rust-andrew-0.2
missing for a couple of commits but it wasn't too bad. I ended up
dropping the rust pnactl package since it bundled libressl and wasn't
being maintained.

For alacritty I worked around the winit-0.20 issue by upgrading it to
0.20, since the commit they chose was 1 commit after 0.20-alpha6. I
wasn't able to test it since my machine only goes up to OpenGL 2.0 or
2.1 and alacritty needs 3.2.

I'll finish pushing the last of the patches very soon.

-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   אפרים פלשנר
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted