Subject: 24.0.90; electric pair mode is getting enabled globally , not just for a buffer.
From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 23:34:48 +0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Electric pair mode enables globally. I would rather prefer it to be
buffer local.

I think it would be good to have an electric-pair-mode for a single
buffer and an electric-pair-global-mode/global-electric-pair-mode for
enabling the feature globally.

Apologies if this is duplicate bug report. I tried to send the same
report earlier. Where can see I follow up of this report.?

Thanks.
YYR

In GNU Emacs 24.0.90.7 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.6)
 of 2011-10-17 on raghava-note
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11004000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  anything-dired-mode: Enable anything completion in Dired functions.
Bindings affected are C, R, S, H.
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  yas/minor-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  autopair-global-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
s - b u g s SPC l i s t . M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b <M-backspace>
f i n d SPC a <backspace> M-f SPC a p p e r i n g M-b
M-b M-b M-b M-b M-f C-d C-e C-; SPC C-p C-e SPC <backspace>
( <backspace> SPC <backspace> C-n C-n <return> C-p
<return> j u s t M-b M-c SPC w a t n <backspace> <backspace>
n t SPC t o SPC m a k e SPC s u r e SPC i t <backspace>
<backspace> I SPC s u <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> I f
SPC <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> S o SPC <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> w h e r e SPC M-b M-c SPC C-k
C-o <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> C-k B u t <backspace> <backspace>
T W SPC t h e SPC b u g SPC I SPC s u b m i t t e d
SPC w a s SPC a b o u t SPC e l e c t i c e <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> r i c SPC <backspace> - p a
M-/ m M-/ . C-p C-p C-p C-e ( I SPC b e <backspace>
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> M-b
M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-b M-f ( I
SPC b e l i e v e SPC I SPC d i d M-b M-b M-b <backspace>
<backspace> M-f C-n C-n C-n C-e <return> <backspace>
SPC <return> <return> C-p <return> i f SPC C-c C-k
y q g l p <return> <return> SPC n n M-< k M-x e m a
c <tab> - b u <return>

Recent messages:
nnml: Reading incoming mail (no new mail)...done
Reading active file via nnml...done
nnimap read 0k
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Hit C-g to stop BBDB from annotating.  5 of 6 addresses processed.
Exiting summary buffer and applying spam rules
Hit C-g to stop BBDB from annotating.  5 of 5 addresses processed.
Mark set

Load-path shadows:
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-special-blocks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/.dir-locals
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/custom hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/custom
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-remember hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-install
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-freemind hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-publish hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-beamer hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-info
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-latex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docbook hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mac-message hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-taskjuggler hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-special-blocks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-special-blocks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-xoxo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-wl hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-jsinfo hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ascii hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-html hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-html
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-mew hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-vm hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-icalendar hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-sh hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-exp-blocks hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/ncl/gnus-html hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/gnus/gnus-html
/home/yagnesh/.emacs.d/el-get/magit/.dir-locals hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/el-get/emms/lisp/tq hides /home/yagnesh/local/emacs-git/share/emacs/24.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug hippie-exp org-table jka-compr woman man conf-mode
mule-util newcomment magit-bisect magit-key-mode magit diff-mode
log-edit pcvs-util add-log skeleton sh-script bookmark pp diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso multi-isearch cus-theme cus-edit cus-start
cus-load org-indent flow-fill gnus-fun shr-color color shr org-colview
url-http url-auth url-gw bbdb-gui sort smiley gnus-cite gnus-async
gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml executable face-remap ansi-color two-column term
disp-table ehelp electric tabify vc-git goto-addr autoinsert org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-agenda org-info org-gnus
org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org ob-sh ob-gnuplot ob-perl
ob-octave ob-ditaa ob-dot ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs noutline outline cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 nnml
bbdb-gnus bbdb-snarf network-stream gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache init-gnus smtpmail sendmail spam
spam-stat bbdb-com gnus-uu yenc gnus-msg gnus-gravatar mail-extr
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config mm-view mml-smime smime dig nnir
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gravatar url-cache init-bbdb bbdb timezone
bbdb-autoloads registry eieio-base ert ewoc debug starttls nnimap nnmail
mail-source parse-time tls utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils notifications dbus
flyspell ispell eldoc diminish paredit hl-sexp tango-theme init-scratch
init-emms emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file emms-setup emms
emms-compat init-edit-server edit-server init-server server init-battery
battery init-misc init-exec-path init-utils find-func init-erc
init-sass-mode init-yaoddmuse init-w3m w3m-load init-webjump webjump
init-help init-eldoc init-info init-epresent init-org-misc init-org-s5
init-org-publish init-org-beamer init-org-latex init-org-html
init-org-diary init-org-ob init-org-clock init-org-refile
init-org-capture init-org-tags init-org-agenda init-org-todo-state-tags
init-org org-install init-diary init-git init-gnuplot init-grads
init-ncl init-bib init-auctex preview-latex tex-site auto-loads
init-octave init-python pymacs init-common-lisp init-yaml init-html
init-lisp init-sh init-fortran init-perl init-smex smex init-ido ido
init-dired init-frame init-windows windmove winner init-anything
anything-config browse-url rx xml url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-util url-parse url-vars mailcap
grep compile dired-x dired-aux ffap thingatpt anything-match-plugin
anything init-recentf tramp-cache tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
auth-source eieio gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache shell
pcomplete comint ring format-spec tramp-loaddefs recentf tree-widget
wid-edit init-buffers uniquify init-imenu imenu init-bookmarks
init-dictem dictem init-yasnip yasnippet dropdown-list derived
easy-mmode assoc init-auto-complete auto-complete-config auto-complete
popup init-hippie-expand init-flyspell init-auto-insert init-auto-fill
init-autopair autopair init-color-theme init-font init-auto-save
init-diminish init-time init-point init-custom-key-set edmacro kmacro
init-ess-minors time paren init-general byte-opt warnings advice
advice-preload init-el-get .loaddefs epresent info el-get
el-get-autoloads el-get-list-packages el-get-notify help-mode easymenu
view el-get-dependencies el-get-build el-get-byte-compile el-get-status
el-get-recipes el-get-methods el-get-svn el-get-pacman el-get-http-tar
el-get-hg el-get-git-svn el-get-fink el-get-emacswiki el-get-http
el-get-emacsmirror el-get-git el-get-elpa package tabulated-list
el-get-darcs el-get-cvs el-get-bzr el-get-builtin el-get-apt-get
el-get-custom el-get-core autoload help-fns bytecomp byte-compile cconv
macroexp dired regexp-opt init-elpa cl time-date tooltip ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic
indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple
abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

--
YYR