Subject: valgrind warning in coding.c:coding_set_destination
From: Dan Nicolaescu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 17:39:05 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

valgrind ./temacs 

produces this warning:

==30382== Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)
==30382==    at 0x636022: Fcall_process (callproc.c:799)
==30382==    by 0x5D6C07: Ffuncall (eval.c:2956)
==30382==    by 0x5D5ABB: Fapply (eval.c:2422)
==30382==    by 0x5D6C07: Ffuncall (eval.c:2956)
==30382==    by 0x622C5B: exec_byte_code (bytecode.c:785)
==30382==    by 0x5D77BA: funcall_lambda (eval.c:3205)
==30382==    by 0x5D6F4C: Ffuncall (eval.c:3023)
==30382==    by 0x5D5ABB: Fapply (eval.c:2422)
==30382==    by 0x5D6C07: Ffuncall (eval.c:2956)
==30382==    by 0x622C5B: exec_byte_code (bytecode.c:785)
==30382==    by 0x5D77BA: funcall_lambda (eval.c:3205)
==30382==    by 0x5D6F4C: Ffuncall (eval.c:3023)
 
It looks like struct coding_system.dst_multibyte needs to be
initialized.