Subject: 24.0.90; test
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 21:50:12 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Package: emacs-xwidgets

In GNU Emacs 24.0.90.13 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.2.1)
 of 2011-10-26 on chopper.vpn.verona.se
Windowing system distributor `Fedora Project', version 11.0.11101000
configured using `configure  '--with-xwidgets' '--enable-asserts' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk3' 'CFLAGS= -g ''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  predictive-which-dict-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  erc-truncate-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-log-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  erc-smiley-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  grab-and-drag-mode: t
  compile-bookmarks-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas/global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Recent input:
C-g s C-d q q <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <return> <return> <end> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <return> 
<up> <return> <up> <down> <down> <return> q s <up> 
<up> <up> <down> <down> <f9> m <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <return> <return> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> q s <up> <up> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<return> <return> <down> <end> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> 
<next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <next> <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <return> <return> q q s <up> <up> 
^ ^ q <f9> m <down> <down> g <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <return> <return> <down> # 
<return> # <return> <up> B m <up> <return> q <up> c 
y <return> <return> <return> n n n n n n SPC n n SPC 
n n n n n n n SPC n n n SPC n n n n SPC n n n n q s 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
<return> <return> d d d d d q s <return> <return> d 
d d d <return> d d <return> d d <return> q q s <return> 
<return> <return> <return> d <return> d d d <return> 
d <return> q s <f9> <f9> m C-c C-SPC C-c C-SPC C-c 
C-SPC <menu> <menu> r <backspace> e <backspace> r e 
p o r SPC b SPC <return>

Recent messages:
Generating summary...done
Saving /home/joakim/.newsrc...
Saving file /home/joakim/.newsrc...
Wrote /home/joakim/.newsrc
Saving /home/joakim/.newsrc...done
Saving /home/joakim/.newsrc.eld...
Saving file /home/joakim/.newsrc.eld...
Wrote /home/joakim/.newsrc.eld
Saving /home/joakim/.newsrc.eld...done
jvfetchmail last called 20:54, 52 minutes ago

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakim/.elisp/javascript-mode hides /home/joakim/.elisp/mdee/javascript-mode
/home/joakim/.elisp/tuareg-mode-1.45.0/camldebug hides /home/joakim/.elisp/caml/camldebug
/home/joakim/.elisp/android-mode/android-mode hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/android-mode-0.1/android-mode
/home/joakim/.elisp/browse-kill-ring hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/browse-kill-ring-1.3.1/browse-kill-ring
/home/joakim/.elisp/color-theme hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/color-theme-6.6.1/color-theme
/home/joakim/.elisp/confluence-el/confluence hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/confluence-1.6/confluence
/home/joakim/.elisp/gtk-look hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/gtk-look-19/gtk-look
/home/joakim/.elisp/icicles/icomplete+ hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/icomplete+-21.0/icomplete+
/home/joakim/.elisp/minimap hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/minimap-1.0/minimap
/home/joakim/.elisp/project hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/project-1.0/project
/home/joakim/.elisp/confluence-el/xml-rpc hides /home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.7/xml-rpc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/json-1.2/json hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/json
/home/joakim/.elisp/sclang/tree-widget hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/tree-widget
/home/joakim/.elisp/emacs-planner/remember/remember hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/textmodes/remember
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/css-mode-1.0/css-mode hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/textmodes/css-mode
/home/joakim/.elisp/org-mode/.dir-locals hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/gnus/.dir-locals
~/.emacs.d/predictive/avl-tree hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/emacs-lisp/avl-tree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/emms-3.0/tq hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/ert-0.1/ert hides /home/joakim/current/build_myprojs/emacsnew/emacs.bzr/xwidget/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert

Features:
(shadow emacsbug nndoc gnus-dup flow-fill debug mule-util gnus-cite
shr-color color shr mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml
multi-isearch gnus-topic xwidget smiley cal-iso nndraft nnmh utf-7
nnimap utf7 nnfolder parse-time netrc gnutls network-stream starttls tls
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp gnus-cache
gnus-alias highline nnmairix nnml ind-util generic conf-mode newcomment
autorevert doc-view jka-compr image-mode arc-mode archive-mode
vc-dispatcher vc-svn nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph
nxml-enc xmltok org-indent vc-git predictive-html auto-overlay-flat
predictive-texinfo predictive-latex predictive-auto-overlay-auto-dict
auto-overlay-nested auto-overlay-self auto-overlay-line
auto-overlay-word predictive timerfunctions auto-overlays
auto-overlay-common dict-tree trie tNFA queue heap avl-tree
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet completion-ui-sources completion-ui-menu
pos-tip completion-ui-tooltip completion-ui-echo completion-ui-hotkeys
completion-ui-dynamic completion-ui-popup-frame completion-ui quail
help-mode org-wl org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc
org-jsinfo org-infojs org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info
org-gnus org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb gnus-dired vc-bzr
paredit pottspec ith-kvittomall company geiser desktop org-contacts
zoom-frm frame-cmds frame-fns avoid emvkbd view boxquote rect wgrep
winner jv-timeclock ses unsafep timeclock-visualize auto-edit-substitute
erc-truncate erc-track erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-ring
erc-pcomplete erc-netsplit erc-log erc-button erc-fill erc-join
erc-autoaway zen-2-theme tsdh-dark-theme image-file fsdired hide-lines
memory-usage my-eshell dired-x ido pager uniquify emms-jave
emms-player-mymplayer emms-volume emms-volume-amixer emms-tag-editor
emms-i18n emms-mark emms-history emms-bookmarks emms-last-played
emms-stream-info emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-lastfm emms-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-util url-parse url-vars emms-browser emms-playlist-sort emms-score
emms-player-xine emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics
emms-streams emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo
emms-info-mp3info emms-info later-do emms-playlist-mode
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file emms-dbus emms-setup emms emms-compat erc-stamp
erc-match erc-ezbounce ansi-color paren plannerinit muse-backlink
remember-planner remember planner-cyclic solar cal-dst cal-bahai
planner-appt appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs calfw-org org-agenda org
ob-emacs-lisp ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys ob ob-eval org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-compat
org-entities org-macs noutline outline calfw holidays hol-loaddefs
planner-tasks-overview planner-erc erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat pp planner-gnus gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win message mml mml-sec mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus
gnus-ems nnheader mail-utils planner-multi crm planner-publish muse-xml
muse-latex muse-wiki planner cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs muse-html
muse-xml-common muse-colors cus-edit cus-start cus-load muse-publish
muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps derived muse muse-nested-tags
muse-mode windmove abook mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums vcard bbdb timezone pastebin eldoc
pk-total-recall w3m-load dired-details+ dired-details sort printing
ps-print ps-def lpr winring disp-table anything-config browse-url rx
grep dired-aux dired ffap thingatpt anything warnings generic-x
jvfetchmail mailcrypt rfc822 zen-mode tramp tramp-compat auth-source
eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv macroexp gnus-util mm-util
mail-prsvr password-cache shell pcomplete format-spec tramp-loaddefs
popup timeclock battery grab-and-drag easy-mmode server
compile-bookmarks recentf tree-widget wid-edit compile comint regexp-opt
ring secrets dbus xml android-mode-autoloads anything-complete-autoloads
anything-config-autoloads anything-el-swank-fuzzy-autoloads
anything-extension-autoloads anything-ipython-autoloads
anything-match-plugin-autoloads bm-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads
buffer-move-autoloads c-eldoc-autoloads calfw-gcal-autoloads
caps-mode-autoloads clojure-test-mode-autoloads
color-file-completion-autoloads color-theme-complexity-autoloads
color-theme-dpaste-autoloads color-theme-eclipse-autoloads
color-theme-emacs-revert-theme-autoloads color-theme-github-autoloads
color-theme-ir-black-autoloads color-theme-railscasts-autoloads
color-theme-solarized-autoloads color-theme-tango-autoloads
color-theme-tangotango-autoloads color-theme-twilight-autoloads
color-theme-vim-insert-mode-autoloads color-theme-zenburn-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads company-autoloads
compilation-recenter-end-autoloads compile-bookmarks-autoloads
confluence-autoloads css-mode-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
descbinds-anything-autoloads anything-autoloads dired-isearch-autoloads
ecb-autoloads emms-autoloads epresent-autoloads ert-autoloads
facebook-autoloads fastnav-autoloads fold-dwim-org-autoloads
fold-dwim-autoloads fringe-helper-autoloads furl-autoloads
gdb-shell-autoloads gist-autoloads gtk-look-autoloads
icomplete+-autoloads ipython-autoloads json-autoloads lacarte-autoloads
lisppaste-autoloads magit-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads
minimap-autoloads muse-autoloads mv-shell-autoloads nsis-mode-autoloads
nterm-autoloads org-outlook-autoloads org-table-comment-autoloads
paredit-autoloads pastie-autoloads pov-mode-autoloads project-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads smart-tab-autoloads
swank-clojure-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads slime-repl-autoloads
slime-autoloads synonyms-autoloads w3-autoloads info wgrep-autoloads
wtf-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads xtide-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
yasnippet-bundle-autoloads yasnippet-bundle dropdown-list advice
help-fns advice-preload yasnippet edmacro kmacro easymenu assoc cl
zenburn-autoloads znc-autoloads finder-inf package tabulated-list
time-date tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces
cus-face files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
make-network-process dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Joakim Verona