Subject: Tick lost on `M-g'
From: Dave Abrahams <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (The Gnus Bugfixing Girls + Boys)
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 10:12:30 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I entered my INBOX, ticked an article with `!'
(gnus-summary-tick-article-forward), and then invoked `M-g'
(gnus-summary-rescan-group) and the article disappeared from the
summary.  If I then do `/ o' I can see the article again and it shows up
as unticked.  If I exit the group and re-enter, the tick mark is still
gone.  However, if I enter the group, tick the article, exit the
group without ever doing `gnus-summary-rescan-group', and re-enter the
group, the article is visible and ticked.

No Gnus v0.18
GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin10.8.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0 AppKit 1038.36)
 of 2011-07-31 on vulcan
200 Leafnode NNTP Daemon, version 1.11.8 running at localhost (my fqdn: pluto.boostpro.com)
500 Unknown command

-- 
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing
http://www.boostpro.com