Subject: 24.0.50; missing header biditype.h
From: Ivan Kanis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 19:00:55 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This bug report will be sent to the Bug-GNU-Emacs mailing list
and the GNU bug tracker at debbugs.gnu.org.  Please check that
the From: line contains a valid email address.  After a delay of up
to one day, you should receive an acknowledgement at that address.

Please write in English if possible, as the Emacs maintainers
usually do not have translators for other languages.

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug, and
the precise symptoms of the bug.  If you can, give a recipe
starting from `emacs -Q':

Compiling today's bzr emacs I get the following error:

make[1]: Entering directory `/ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/src'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `biditype.h', needed by `bidi.o'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/ext4/emacs-bzr/trunk/src'
make: *** [src] Error 2

If Emacs crashed, and you have the Emacs process in the gdb debugger,
please include the output from the following gdb commands:
    `bt full' and `xbacktrace'.
For information about debugging Emacs, please read the file
/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/etc/DEBUG.

In GNU Emacs 24.0.50.11 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.22.0)
 of 2011-08-05 on tao
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10900000
configured using `configure  '--prefix=/home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix
  default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Article

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-spelling-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-scrolltobottom-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t

Recent input:
e n SPC m a i n t e n a t <backspace> n t . SPC B i 
s o u s SPC x x <backspace> <backspace> x x x x SPC 
i v a n C-x h M-w <insert> M-i a <down> <down> <S-right> 
<S-right> <S-right> <S-right> <down> <tab> M-i g r 
e d m i n e <return> M-1 C-s c h a n g l <backspace> 
e <home> C-v C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n <tab> <return> C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n 
C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n C-n <return> y <insert> C-e 
<return> C-y C-p C-p SPC 1 . <backspace> <backspace> 
( 1 . 2 . 1 ) M-i w <next> <next> <prior> <next> M-i 
a M-j d C-p g <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> <up> 
<up> <up> <down> <down> <up> <tab> C-n <return> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <backspace> <tab> 
C-n C-k <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> <backspace> A P <backspace> <backspace> S P 
A <backspace> C <down> <left> <left> <left> <left> 
<left> <left> <left> C-x b s c <return> ( f o o ) C-a 
ESC C-SPC C-w M-i i C-o M-1 M-j d C-n C-n <help-echo> 
<help-echo> M-i C-g C-g M-j d M-i n <home> s q <down> 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> <down> 
<down> <down> <return> <return> SPC <backspace> C-o 
<down> <down> <down> <down> <right> <right> <right> 
<right> C-SPC C-e M-w M-x b u g - r <backspace> <backspace> 
<backspace> <backspace> <backspace> r e p o <tab> r 
t <tab> b u g <return>

Recent messages:
TODO state changed to todo
Entry repeats: Plain: <2011-09-01 Thu> 
Mark set
Retrieving newsgroup: gmane.emacs.devel...
Opening nntp server on news.gmane.org...done
Fetching headers for gmane.emacs.devel...done
Suppressing duplicates...done
Generating summary...done
Mark set
Making completion list...

Load-path shadows:
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/time hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/time
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/whitespace hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/whitespace
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-attach hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-ascii hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ascii
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-archive hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-agenda hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-tangle hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sqlite hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sql hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sh hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sh
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-screen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-xoxo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-xoxo
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-wl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-wl
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-w3m hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-vm hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-vm
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-timer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-taskjuggler hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-taskjuggler
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-table hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-src hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-rmail hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ocaml hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-mscgen hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-matlab hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-lob hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-keys hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-haskell hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-remember hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-remember
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-install hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-exp-blocks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp-blocks
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-bbdb hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-gnuplot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-inlinetask hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-info hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-indent hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-id hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-icalendar hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-icalendar
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-html hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-html
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-habit hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-gnus hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-freemind hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-freemind
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-footnote hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-feed hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-faces hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-exp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-sass hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ruby hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ref hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-R hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-python hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-perl hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-octave hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-publish hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-publish
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-protocol hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-plot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mouse hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mobile hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mks hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mks
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mhe hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mew hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mew
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-macs hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-mac-message hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-mac-message
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-list hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-latex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-latex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-jsinfo hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-jsinfo
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-irc hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-entities hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-docview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-docbook hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-docbook
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-datetree hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-ctags hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-crypt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-compat hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-colview hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-clock hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-capture hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-bibtex hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/org-beamer hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/org-beamer
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-exp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-eval hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-dot hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-ditaa hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-css hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-comint hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-clojure hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/org/ob-C hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/erc-goodies hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/erc/erc-goodies
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/emms/tq hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq
~/tmp/find-func hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/find-func
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/ert/ert hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/ert
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/appt hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/calendar/appt
/home/ubuntu/.emacs.d/misc/sym-comp hides /home/ubuntu/emacs-bzr/share/emacs/24.0.50/lisp/obsolete/sym-comp

Features:
(shadow emacsbug multi-isearch w3m-form w3m-symbol mule-util
w3m-bookmark w3m-tabmenu w3m-session w3m-search w3m doc-view jka-compr
image-mode w3m-hist w3m-fb w3m-ems w3m-ccl ccl w3m-favicon w3m-image
w3m-proc w3m-util swbuff ido uniquify bbdb-gui mailalias smtpmail
sendmail erc-track hashcash cookie1 bbdb-picture bbdb-com bbdb timezone
gnus-fun smiley ansi-color gnus-cite mail-extr qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg
gnus-dup gnus-ml gnus-topic pop3 nndraft nnmh nnml nnfolder parse-time
rot13 disp-table netrc gnutls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 epg-config
mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nnir gnus-sum nnoo gnus-group
gnus-undo nnmail mail-source gnus-start gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus gnus-ems nnheader icomplete japan-util kkc ja-dic-utl
quail help-mode view paren eldoc init emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple url-util url-parse url-vars emms-mark
emms-info-mp3info emms-tag-editor emms-setup emms-browser sort
emms-playlist-sort emms-score emms-cache emms-info later-do
emms-playlist-mode emms-source-playlist emms-source-file dired-x dired
emms emms-compat appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-iso autoinsert org-wl
org-w3m org-vm org-rmail org-mhe org-mew org-irc org-jsinfo org-infojs
org-html org-exp ob-exp org-exp-blocks org-info org-gnus org-docview
org-bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org advice help-fns advice-preload
ob-emacs-lisp ob-keys ob-comint ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob
org-footnote org-src org-list org-faces org-compat org-entities org-macs
noutline outline cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs garak notify dbus-util
dbus xml tree-widget elim warnings browse-url cl lui tracking incomplete
network-stream auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv
macroexp assoc gnus-util password-cache starttls tls erc-ring comint
erc-netsplit erc-match erc-pcomplete pcomplete erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-join erc-spelling flyspell ispell erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt pp xcscope ivan-w3m ivan-term
ivan-slime ivan-re-builder ivan-org ivan-newsticker ivan-muse
ivan-message ivan-japanese ivan-gnus ivan-french easy-mmode ivan-english
ivan-emms ivan-elim ivan-comint bs ivan-bbdb ivan-anki tex-site ring
caps-mode ivan-common-code message format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
saveplace time auto-complete-config auto-complete popup regexp-opt rx
cus-edit easymenu cus-start cus-load wid-edit ivan-var ivan-keymap
edmacro kmacro ivan-fun find-func ivan-face ivan-load time-date tooltip
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image fringe lisp-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer loaddefs button faces cus-face files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
dbusbind dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

-- 
Ivan Kanis
http://kanis.fr

True life is lived when tiny changes occur.
    --  Leo Tolstoy