Subject: Re: bug#9327: searching coreutils archives gives "can't open the index"
From: Eric Blake <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 18:26:23 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

tag 9327 notabug
thanks

On 08/18/2011 06:10 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> I see this upon search at
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=jidanni&submit=Search!&max=20&result=normal&sort=date:late
> Search String: [jidanni                                 ]  Search!  Display: [20 ] Description: [normal] Sort:
> [in reverse chronological order]
>
> Results:
>
> References: [ (can't open the index) ]

Thanks for the report.  However, this is not a coreutils bug, but more 
likely an issue in the web archive mailing list software. 
Unfortunately, I'm not sure where best to direct your mail to reach the 
right webmaster.  I'm closing this issue, not because it is resolved, 
but because it is not a coreutils problem; feel free to continue 
replying to the thread if you track down further information on which 
webmaster can help you with your list searching issues.  In the future, 
mail like this would better be directed to the [email-masked] 
discussion list, where it does not open up a spurious bug report.

-- 
Eric Blake   [email-masked]    +1-801-349-2682
Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org