Subject: describe-function should link also to files under $HOME
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 10:00:11 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Please say what file this came from.
Why can't this ever be fixed for files in $HOME?

  (describe-function (quote jidanni-w3m-wordpress-comment-who-filler))

  jidanni-w3m-wordpress-comment-who-filler is an interactive compiled
  Lisp function.

  (jidanni-w3m-wordpress-comment-who-filler)

  Fill in WordPress etc. comment form headers with my personal
  information. Run this when the next entry field on the page is the
  first we want to fill in. Only needed on sites that don't already have
  your cookies...

There are a pair of files,
/home/jidanni/.emacs-w3m.elc
/home/jidanni/.emacs-w3m
And why can't there be a link to click to see source, just like like for
other .el, .el.gz, .elc files.