Subject: Re: bug#8462: problem not yet solved
From: Bob Proulx <[email-masked]>
To: RAMON PITARG MARTI <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 15:47:58 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

RAMON PITARG MARTI wrote:
> I have a 10.4 Ubuntu, I am a beginner in this OS, and I am happy by
> the changed do by Microsoft to Linux/ubuntu, but I want to install de
> program for avoid the Taxes document for the year 2010, and went sas
> discharged, the program not ist install. Your previous message
> indicate "ramon@ramon-laptop:~$( sh ./renta2010_unix_1_01.sh sh: Can't
> open ./renta2010_unix_1_01.sh ramon@ramon-laptop:~$
>  chmod a+x Renta2010_unix_1_01.sh
> chmod: no s’ha pogut accedir a «Renta2010_unix_1_01.sh»: No such file
> or directory"

The last report on this problem was from April three months ago.
Without any additional reporting I can only assume that the problem
has been resolved.  The reports provided so far did not indicate a
problem with any of the coreutils programs but with other software.
Therefore I am closing this bug ticket.  Feel free to open it again
with additional information.

Bob