Subject: Hung after xinput remove-master
From: Fake Baka <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2025 21:07:58 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Steps to reproduce:
xinput create-master test
xinput remove-master 11      # 11 is id of master device I got, your id may
vary

Effect:
All Emacs processes got hung: no response on input, no GUI output, SIGTERM
killed windows, but not the processes.

In GNU Emacs 30.2 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.49,
 cairo version 1.18.4) of 2025-08-29 built on d
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101016
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 13 (trixie)

Configured using:
 'configure --enable-checking=yes,glyphs --enable-check-lisp-object-type
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr compile comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring comp-run
bytecomp byte-compile comp-common rx emacsbug message mailcap yank-media
puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date subr-x
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader cl-loaddefs cl-lib sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 65311 9597) (symbols 48 6740 0) (strings 32 18713 3917)
 (string-bytes 1 545644) (vectors 16 12432)
 (vector-slots 8 144522 7733) (floats 8 22 13) (intervals 56 251 0)
 (buffers 984 11))

GDB bt full output:
Starting program: /home/y/tmp/emacs-debug/emacs-30.2/src/emacs -Q --name db
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread 0x7fffef98f6c0 (LWP 234009)]
[New Thread 0x7fffef18e6c0 (LWP 234010)]
[New Thread 0x7fffee98d6c0 (LWP 234011)]
[New Thread 0x7fffee1096c0 (LWP 234013)]
[New Thread 0x7fffed1ff6c0 (LWP 234014)]
[New Thread 0x7fffec9fe6c0 (LWP 234015)]

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
0x00007ffff311e95c in ?? () from /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#0  0x00007ffff311e95c in ??? () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#1  0x00007ffff30c9cc2 in raise () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#2  0x00007ffff30b24ac in abort () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#3  0x00007ffff30b3291 in ??? () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#4  0x00007ffff3128465 in ??? () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#5  0x00007ffff312914c in ??? () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#6  0x00007ffff312a4f8 in ??? () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#7  0x00007ffff312a690 in ??? () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#8  0x00007ffff312d3c0 in free () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
#9  0x000055555580dbf6 in xfree (block=0x555556860a80) at alloc.c:831
#10 0x0000555555705a0d in xi_disable_devices (dpyinfo=0x55555649d920,
to_disable=0x7fffffffbb90, n_disabled=4) at xterm.c:13966
        devices = 0x555556f21380
        ndevices = 48
        i = 13
        j = 4
        tem = 0x0
        last = 0x55555571f55a <x_uncatch_errors+268>
#11 0x000055555571bbeb in handle_one_xevent (dpyinfo=0x55555649d920,
event=0x7fffffffc840, finish=0x5555561017d4 <current_finish>,
hold_quit=0x7fffffffcb40) at xterm.c:24756
        hev = 0x5555562ddb30
        info = 0x0
        i = 13
        disabled = 0x7fffffffbb90
        device = 0x0
        any_changed = false
        ndevices = -15416
        n_disabled = 4
        must_free_data = false
        xi_event = 0x5555562ddb30
        xev = 0x5555562ddb30
        bar = 0x0
        inev = {kind = NO_EVENT, ie = {kind = NO_EVENT, part =
scroll_bar_nowhere, code = 0, modifiers = 0, x = {i = 0x0}, y = {i = 0x0},
timestamp = 0, frame_or_window = {i = 0x0}, arg = {i = 0x0}, device = {i =
0x30}}, sie = {kind = NO_EVENT, dpyinfo = 0x0, requestor = 0, selection =
0, target = 0, property = 0, time = 0}}
        count = 0
        do_help = 0
        gen_help_device = 0x0
        gen_help_time = 3
        nbytes = 0
        any = 0x0
        f = 0x0
        mouse_frame = 0x1000100000004
        hlinfo = 0x55555649da20
        compose_status = {compose_ptr = 0x0, chars_matched = 0}
        configureEvent = {type = 1179670611, xany = {type = 1179670611,
serial = 7, send_event = 832, display = 0x0, window = 0}, xkey = {type =
1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display = 0x0, window = 0, root =
0, subwindow = 7, time = 0, x = 0, y = 0, x_root = 0, y_root = 0, state =
0, keycode = 0, same_screen = 0}, xbutton = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7,
send_event = 832, display = 0x0, window = 0, root = 0, subwindow = 7, time
= 0, x = 0, y = 0, x_root = 0, y_root = 0, state = 0, button = 0,
same_screen = 0}, xmotion = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7, send_event =
832, display = 0x0, window = 0, root = 0, subwindow = 7, time = 0, x = 0, y
= 0, x_root = 0, y_root = 0, state = 0, is_hint = 0 '\000', same_screen =
0}, xcrossing = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display =
0x0, window = 0, root = 0, subwindow = 7, time = 0, x = 0, y = 0, x_root =
0, y_root = 0, mode = 0, detail = 0, same_screen = 0, focus = 0, state =
0}, xfocus = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display =
0x0, window = 0, mode = 0, detail = 0}, xexpose = {type = 1179670611,
serial = 7, send_event = 832, display = 0x0, window = 0, x = 0, y = 0,
width = 7, height = 0, count = 0}, xgraphicsexpose = {type = 1179670611,
serial = 7, send_event = 832, display = 0x0, drawable = 0, x = 0, y = 0,
width = 7, height = 0, count = 0, major_code = 0, minor_code = 0},
xnoexpose = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display =
0x0, drawable = 0, major_code = 0, minor_code = 0}, xvisibility = {type =
1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display = 0x0, window = 0, state
= 0}, xcreatewindow = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832,
display = 0x0, parent = 0, window = 0, x = 7, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0,
border_width = 0, override_redirect = 0}, xdestroywindow = {type =
1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display = 0x0, event = 0, window
= 0}, xunmap = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display =
0x0, event = 0, window = 0, from_configure = 7}, xmap = {type = 1179670611,
serial = 7, send_event = 832, display = 0x0, event = 0, window = 0,
override_redirect = 7}, xmaprequest = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7,
send_event = 832, display = 0x0, parent = 0, window = 0}, xreparent = {type
= 1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display = 0x0, event = 0,
window = 0, parent = 7, x = 0, y = 0, override_redirect = 0}, xconfigure =
{type = 1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display = 0x0, event = 0,
window = 0, x = 7, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0, border_width = 0, above =
0, override_redirect = 0}, xgravity = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7,
send_event = 832, display = 0x0, event = 0, window = 0, x = 7, y = 0},
xresizerequest = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display
= 0x0, window = 0, width = 0, height = 0}, xconfigurerequest = {type =
1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display = 0x0, parent = 0, window
= 0, x = 7, y = 0, width = 0, height = 0, border_width = 0, above = 0,
detail = 0, value_mask = 0}, xcirculate = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7,
send_event = 832, display = 0x0, event = 0, window = 0, place = 7},
xcirculaterequest = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832,
display = 0x0, parent = 0, window = 0, place = 7}, xproperty = {type =
1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display = 0x0, window = 0, atom =
0, time = 7, state = 0}, xselectionclear = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7,
send_event = 832, display = 0x0, window = 0, selection = 0, time = 7},
xselectionrequest = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832,
display = 0x0, owner = 0, requestor = 0, selection = 7, target = 0,
property = 0, time = 0}, xselection = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7,
send_event = 832, display = 0x0, requestor = 0, selection = 0, target = 7,
property = 0, time = 0}, xcolormap = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7,
send_event = 832, display = 0x0, window = 0, colormap = 0, new = 7, state =
0}, xclient = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display =
0x0, window = 0, message_type = 0, format = 7, data = {b = '\000' <repeats
19 times>, s = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, l = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0}}},
xmapping = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display = 0x0,
window = 0, request = 0, first_keycode = 0, count = 7}, xerror = {type =
1179670611, display = 0x7, resourceid = 832, serial = 0, error_code = 0
'\000', request_code = 0 '\000', minor_code = 0 '\000'}, xkeymap = {type =
1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832, display = 0x0, window = 0,
key_vector = "\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\000\a", '\000' <repeats 22
times>}, xgeneric = {type = 1179670611, serial = 7, send_event = 832,
display = 0x0, extension = 0, evtype = 0}, xcookie = {type = 1179670611,
serial = 7, send_event = 832, display = 0x0, extension = 0, evtype = 0,
cookie = 0, data = 0x7}, pad = {3591772330067, 7, 832, 0, 0, 0, 7, 0
<repeats 16 times>, 140737271480508}}
        next_event = {type = 1868783959, xany = {type = 1868783959, serial
= 8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display =
0x6f6974617a69726f, window = 8026381506781007982}, xkey = {type =
1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display =
0x6f6974617a69726f, window = 8026381506781007982, root =
7022922066854682732, subwindow = 4631487783038982554, time = 0, x = 0, y =
1074790400, x_root = 0, y_root = 0, state = 0, keycode = 1072693248,
same_screen = 0}, xbutton = {type = 1868783959, serial =
8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f,
window = 8026381506781007982, root = 7022922066854682732, subwindow =
4631487783038982554, time = 0, x = 0, y = 1074790400, x_root = 0, y_root =
0, state = 0, button = 1072693248, same_screen = 0}, xmotion = {type =
1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display =
0x6f6974617a69726f, window = 8026381506781007982, root =
7022922066854682732, subwindow = 4631487783038982554, time = 0, x = 0, y =
1074790400, x_root = 0, y_root = 0, state = 0, is_hint = 0 '\000',
same_screen = 0}, xcrossing = {type = 1868783959, serial =
8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f,
window = 8026381506781007982, root = 7022922066854682732, subwindow =
4631487783038982554, time = 0, x = 0, y = 1074790400, x_root = 0, y_root =
0, mode = 0, detail = 1072693248, same_screen = 0, focus = 0, state = 0},
xfocus = {type = 1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682, send_event =
543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f, window = 8026381506781007982, mode
= 673194092, detail = 1635151465}, xexpose = {type = 1868783959, serial =
8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f,
window = 8026381506781007982, x = 673194092, y = 1635151465, width =
-1717986918, height = 1078352281, count = 0}, xgraphicsexpose = {type =
1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display =
0x6f6974617a69726f, drawable = 8026381506781007982, x = 673194092, y =
1635151465, width = -1717986918, height = 1078352281, count = 0, major_code
= 0, minor_code = 0}, xnoexpose = {type = 1868783959, serial =
8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f,
drawable = 8026381506781007982, major_code = 673194092, minor_code =
1635151465}, xvisibility = {type = 1868783959, serial =
8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f,
window = 8026381506781007982, state = 673194092}, xcreatewindow = {type =
1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display =
0x6f6974617a69726f, parent = 8026381506781007982, window =
7022922066854682732, x = -1717986918, y = 1078352281, width = 0, height =
0, border_width = 0, override_redirect = 1074790400}, xdestroywindow =
{type = 1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500,
display = 0x6f6974617a69726f, event = 8026381506781007982, window =
7022922066854682732}, xunmap = {type = 1868783959, serial =
8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f,
event = 8026381506781007982, window = 7022922066854682732, from_configure =
-1717986918}, xmap = {type = 1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682,
send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f, event =
8026381506781007982, window = 7022922066854682732, override_redirect =
-1717986918}, xmaprequest = {type = 1868783959, serial =
8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f,
parent = 8026381506781007982, window = 7022922066854682732}, xreparent =
{type = 1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500,
display = 0x6f6974617a69726f, event = 8026381506781007982, window =
7022922066854682732, parent = 4631487783038982554, x = 0, y = 0,
override_redirect = 0}, xconfigure = {type = 1868783959, serial =
8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f,
event = 8026381506781007982, window = 7022922066854682732, x = -1717986918,
y = 1078352281, width = 0, height = 0, border_width = 0, above = 0,
override_redirect = 0}, xgravity = {type = 1868783959, serial =
8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f,
event = 8026381506781007982, window = 7022922066854682732, x = -1717986918,
y = 1078352281}, xresizerequest = {type = 1868783959, serial =
8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f,
window = 8026381506781007982, width = 673194092, height = 1635151465},
xconfigurerequest = {type = 1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682,
send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f, parent =
8026381506781007982, window = 7022922066854682732, x = -1717986918, y =
1078352281, width = 0, height = 0, border_width = 0, above = 0, detail = 0,
value_mask = 0}, xcirculate = {type = 1868783959, serial =
8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f,
event = 8026381506781007982, window = 7022922066854682732, place =
-1717986918}, xcirculaterequest = {type = 1868783959, serial =
8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f,
parent = 8026381506781007982, window = 7022922066854682732, place =
-1717986918}, xproperty = {type = 1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682,
send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f, window =
8026381506781007982, atom = 7022922066854682732, time =
4631487783038982554, state = 0}, xselectionclear = {type = 1868783959,
serial = 8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display =
0x6f6974617a69726f, window = 8026381506781007982, selection =
7022922066854682732, time = 4631487783038982554}, xselectionrequest = {type
= 1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display
= 0x6f6974617a69726f, owner = 8026381506781007982, requestor =
7022922066854682732, selection = 4631487783038982554, target = 0, property
= 4616189618054758400, time = 0}, xselection = {type = 1868783959, serial =
8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f,
requestor = 8026381506781007982, selection = 7022922066854682732, target =
4631487783038982554, property = 0, time = 4616189618054758400}, xcolormap =
{type = 1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500,
display = 0x6f6974617a69726f, window = 8026381506781007982, colormap =
7022922066854682732, new = -1717986918, state = 1078352281}, xclient =
{type = 1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500,
display = 0x6f6974617a69726f, window = 8026381506781007982, message_type =
7022922066854682732, format = -1717986918, data = {b = '\000' <repeats 14
times>, "\020@\000\000\000", s = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 16400, 0, 0}, l =
{0, 4616189618054758400, 0, 4607182418800017408, 0}}}, xmapping = {type =
1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display =
0x6f6974617a69726f, window = 8026381506781007982, request = 673194092,
first_keycode = 1635151465, count = -1717986918}, xerror = {type =
1868783959, display = 0x734449206c616972, resourceid = 7526769937258670444,
serial = 8028075772779000431, error_code = 110 'n', request_code = 80 'P',
minor_code = 114 'r'}, xkeymap = {type = 1868783959, serial =
8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display = 0x6f6974617a69726f,
window = 8026381506781007982, key_vector = "l  (inva\232\231\231\231\231YF@",
'\000' <repeats 14 times>, "\020@"}, xgeneric = {type = 1868783959, serial
= 8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500, display =
0x6f6974617a69726f, extension = 1869762670, evtype = 1868787572}, xcookie =
{type = 1868783959, serial = 8305844016384141682, send_event = 543451500,
display = 0x6f6974617a69726f, extension = 1869762670, evtype = 1868787572,
cookie = 673194092, data = 0x404659999999999a}, pad = {7301215075290014039,
8305844016384141682, 7526769937258670444, 8028075772779000431,
8026381506781007982, 7022922066854682732, 4631487783038982554, 0,
4616189618054758400, 0, 4607182418800017408, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
4607182418800017408, 0, 93824994520491, 124554051588, 140737488340864, 0,
140737250722240, 0}}
        coding = {i = 0x0}
        dx = 0
        dy = 13
        sa_avail = 16332
        sa_count = {bytes = 192}
#12 0x000055555570c7d5 in event_handler_gdk (gxev=0x7fffffffc840,
ev=0x555556689210, data=0x0) at xterm.c:17999
        dpyinfo = 0x55555649d920
        xev = 0x7fffffffc840
#13 0x00007ffff7d5517f in ??? () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgdk-3.so.0
#14 0x00007ffff7d5555e in ??? () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgdk-3.so.0
#15 0x00007ffff7cf9e24 in gdk_display_get_event () at
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgdk-3.so.0
#16 0x00007ffff7d55216 in ??? () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgdk-3.so.0
#17 0x00007ffff6dec3c5 in ??? () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#18 0x00007ffff6dee5f7 in ??? () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#19 0x00007ffff6deed60 in g_main_context_iteration () at
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0
#20 0x00007ffff7607109 in gtk_main_iteration () at
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgtk-3.so.0
#21 0x000055555571da45 in XTread_socket (terminal=0x55555634ebb8,
hold_quit=0x7fffffffcb40) at xterm.c:25769
        count = 0
        event_found = false
        dpyinfo = 0x55555649d920
#22 0x0000555555782817 in gobble_input () at keyboard.c:7919
        nr = 0
        hold_quit = {kind = NO_EVENT, part = scroll_bar_nowhere, code = 0,
modifiers = 0, x = {i = 0x0}, y = {i = 0x0}, timestamp = 0, frame_or_window
= {i = 0x0}, arg = {i = 0x0}, device = {i = 0x30}}
        next = 0x0
        nread = 0
        err = false
        t = 0x55555634ebb8
#23 0x0000555555782d14 in handle_async_input () at keyboard.c:8158
        nread = 32767
#24 0x0000555555782d33 in process_pending_signals () at keyboard.c:8172
#25 0x0000555555782d73 in unblock_input_to (level=0) at keyboard.c:8187
#26 0x0000555555782d97 in unblock_input () at keyboard.c:8206
#27 0x000055555577ac29 in timer_check () at keyboard.c:4861
        nexttime = {tv_sec = 140737488342144, tv_nsec = 93824994448556}
        timers = {i = 0x7ffff0d16f73}
        idle_timers = {i = 0x7ffff0d16f63}
        tem = {i = 0x0}
#28 0x0000555555778090 in readable_events (flags=1) at keyboard.c:3591
#29 0x00005555557826df in get_input_pending (flags=1) at keyboard.c:7869
#30 0x000055555578b1e0 in detect_input_pending_run_timers (do_display=true)
at keyboard.c:11573
        old_timers_run = 11
#31 0x00005555558d6170 in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=0,
nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=..., wait_proc=0x0,
just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5844
        leave = false
        process_skipped = false
        wrapped = true
        channel_start = 0
        child_fd = -1
        last_read_channel = -1
        channel = 1024
        nfds = 1
        Available = {fds_bits = {16, 0 <repeats 15 times>}}
        Writeok = {fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}
        check_write = true
        check_delay = 0
        no_avail = false
        xerrno = 11
        proc = {i = 0x1e6af}
        timeout = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = 0}
        end_time = {tv_sec = 140737335610913, tv_nsec = 4294967296}
        timer_delay = {tv_sec = 1, tv_nsec = 276451432}
        got_output_end_time = {tv_sec = 1756589963, tv_nsec = 889218394}
        wait = FOREVER
        got_some_output = -1
        prev_wait_proc_nbytes_read = 0
        retry_for_async = false
        count = {bytes = 160}
        now = {tv_sec = 0, tv_nsec = -1}
#32 0x000055555577906a in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=0x7fffffffd2e8,
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd9ef, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:4094
        do_display = true
        obj = {i = 0x7fffffffd268}
        str = {i = 0x5555558ee2d0 <mpz_time+35>}
        had_pending_selection_requests = false
        had_pending_conversion_events = false
#33 0x0000555555774853 in read_event_from_main_queue (end_time=0x0,
local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffd7c0, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd9ef) at
keyboard.c:2330
        c = {i = 0x0}
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}, __mask_was_saved
= 0, __saved_mask = {__val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}}}}
        kb = 0x5555563942b0
        count = {bytes = 128}
#34 0x0000555555774b6f in read_decoded_event_from_main_queue (end_time=0x0,
local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffd7c0, prev_event=...,
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd9ef) at keyboard.c:2394
        nextevt = {i = 0xffffffffffffffff}
        frame = 0x0
        terminal = 0x5555564d0afd
        events = {{i = 0x55555615fd60 <lispsym>}, {i = 0x0}, {i = 0x0}, {i
= 0x7fffffffd4d0}, {i = 0x55555576d81b <builtin_lisp_symbol+48>}, {i =
0xffffd4e0}, {i = 0x7fffffffd500}, {i = 0x5555557714ac
<some_mouse_moved+29>}, {i = 0x7fffffffd500}, {i = 0x555555956902
<detect_conversion_events+208>}, {i = 0x5555564d0875}, {i = 0x0}, {i =
0x7fffffffd530}, {i = 0x5555557781b6 <readable_events+320>}, {i = 0x0}, {i
= 0x1ffffd530}}
        n = 0
#35 0x0000555555776542 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=...,
prev_event=..., used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd9ef, end_time=0x0) at
keyboard.c:3015
        c = {i = 0x0}
        local_getcjmp = {{__jmpbuf = {0, -4184097491884536266, 0,
140737488347648, 140737354125312, 93824997363704, -4184097492268315082,
-8018012147618640330}, __mask_was_saved = 0, __saved_mask = {__val =
{93824995099485, 93825004862816, 0, 0, 0, 93824994580933, 0,
140737488345328, 93824994605382, 0, 48, 0, 140737233445651,
140737488345232, 93824995081676, 140737236044568}}}}
        save_jump = {{__jmpbuf = {93824995209144, 140737238445277,
140737488344864, 93824995209240, 93824995200120, 140737238445277,
140737488344928, 93824995224239}, __mask_was_saved = -251275512,
__saved_mask = {__val = {140737237079859, 140737488344928, 93824995210520,
0, 140737237079816, 93825004862816, 0, 0, 140737488344976, 93824994580933,
140737244181595, 140737488345152, 93824994603449, 140737488345248, 0,
93825004862816}}}}
        tem = {i = 0x2aaa9b300568}
        save = {i = 0x0}
        previous_echo_area_message = {i = 0x0}
        also_record = {i = 0x0}
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = true
        orig_kboard = 0x5555563942b0
        jmpcount = {bytes = 128}
#36 0x00005555557892d9 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffffffdba0,
prompt=..., dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true,
fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false,
disable_text_conversion_p=false) at keyboard.c:10743
        interrupted_kboard = 0x5555563942b0
        interrupted_frame = 0x5555564d0870
        key = {i = 0x7fffffffda30}
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = {i = 0x7fffffffe200}
        count = {bytes = 96}
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = {i = 0x7ffff0ce6313}
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        used_mouse_menu_history = {false <repeats 30 times>}
        fkey = {parent = {i = 0x7ffff0d47253}, map = {i = 0x7ffff0d47253},
start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = {i = 0x7ffff171816b}, map = {i =
0x7ffff171816b}, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = {i = 0x7ffff0d47243}, map = {i = 0x7ffff0d47243},
start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = {i = 0x0}
        original_uppercase = {i = 0x7ffff161ec5d}
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        disabled_conversion = false
        starting_buffer = 0x7ffff11aacd8
        fake_prefixed_keys = {i = 0x0}
        first_event = {i = 0x0}
        second_event = {i = 0x0}
#37 0x00005555557719e0 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1429
        cmd = {i = 0x30}
        keybuf = {{i = 0x0}, {i = 0x0}, {i = 0x7fffffffdc30}, {i =
0x55555582f32e <set_internal+1459>}, {i = 0x200000030}, {i = 0x0}, {i =
0x0}, {i = 0xb310}, {i = 0x555556556814}, {i = 0x7ffff1741358}, {i =
0x7ffff0d40323}, {i = 0xb310}, {i = 0x55555615fd60 <lispsym>}, {i =
0x7ffff11aacd8}, {i = 0x0}, {i = 0x55555616b070 <lispsym+45840>}, {i =
0x555555828c78 <builtin_lisp_symbol+48>}, {i = 0x0}, {i = 0x7fffffffdcc0},
{i = 0x55555582feaf <set_default_internal+912>}, {i = 0x7ffff11aacdd}, {i =
0x25621a900}, {i = 0x0}, {i = 0xb310}, {i = 0x7ffff1741358}, {i =
0x7ffff101ca8b}, {i = 0x7ffff161f17b}, {i = 0x7ffff1741358}, {i =
0x7fffffffdd00}, {i = 0xb310}}
        i = 21845
        last_pt = 144
        prev_modiff = 0
        prev_buffer = 0x0
#38 0x000055555585156b in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x5555557715b1
<command_loop_1>, handlers=..., hfun=0x555555770a32 <cmd_error>) at
eval.c:1613
        val = {i = 0x122d0}
        c = 0x555556308cf0
#39 0x0000555555771178 in command_loop_2 (handlers=...) at keyboard.c:1168
        val = {i = 0x122d0}
#40 0x000055555585097e in internal_catch (tag=..., func=0x55555577114e
<command_loop_2>, arg=...) at eval.c:1292
        val = {i = 0x55555576d81b <builtin_lisp_symbol+48>}
        c = 0x555556308bb0
#41 0x000055555577110a in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1146
#42 0x00005555557704d4 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:754
        count = {bytes = 32}
        val = {i = 0x7fffffffdf20}
#43 0x0000555555770700 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:837
        count = {bytes = 0}
        buffer = {i = 0x0}
#44 0x000055555576bf54 in main (argc=4, argv=0x7fffffffe1d8) at emacs.c:2646
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x7ffff5e59cd4
        old_argc = 4
        dump_file = 0x0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        dump_mode = 0x0
        skip_args = 0
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = true
        only_version = false
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 10022912, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        lc_all = 0x0
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = false