Subject: 30.1; Proposed changes for oauth2
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2025 16:58:52 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi,

I have worked on a series of patches for oauth2.  This includes the
following improvements:

* Code cleanup and small fixes.
* Support reusing cached tokens before expiration.
* Close plstore file after use
  - To avoid being modified by other means while Emacs is accessing an
    outdated buffer.

I plan to send the patches through git-send-email, so this email is to
create the bug and the patches will be sent through a series of future
emails.

In GNU Emacs 30.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2025-04-04, modified by Debian built on sbuild
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/30.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/reproducible-path/emacs-30.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/l

Minor modes in effect:
  flyspell-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-dired hides /home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-dired
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-autorevert hides /home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-autorevert
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.2/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.2/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.2/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.9/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.9/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.9/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-digraphs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-digraphs
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-repeat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-repeat
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-vars
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-states hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-states
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-keybindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-keybindings
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-ex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-ex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-core
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-search
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-integration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-integration
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-jumps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-jumps
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-maps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-maps
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-commands
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-command-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-command-window
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-common
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-macros
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/evil-1.14.2/evil-types
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-context
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-gui
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/debian-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20241218.331/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20241218.331/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20241218.331/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/web-mode-17.3.21/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/web-mode-17.3.21/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/web-mode-17.3.21/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.4.4/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.4.4/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.4.4/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20250507.2002/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20250507.2002/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20250507.2002/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.2/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.2/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-4.0.2/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.25.1/cmake-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/async-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-template
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-xcode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/clang-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/core-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/capf-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/all
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-tests
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/csv-mode-1.27/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.22/csv-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dash-2.20.0/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/apt-deb822-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/apt-deb822-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.19/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.9/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.9/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.9/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-common-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/dpkg-dev-common-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.19/readme-debian
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/elfeed-3.4.2/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-repeat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-repeat
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-vars
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-states hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-states
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-keybindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-keybindings
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-search
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-integration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-integration
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-digraphs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-digraphs
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-commands
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-jumps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-jumps
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-types
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-core
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-macros
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-maps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-maps
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-common
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-command-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-command-window
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/evil-1.15.0/evil-ex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/evil-1.14.2/evil-ex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.2/exec-path-from-shell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-1.12/exec-path-from-shell-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.0/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.0/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.0/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/git-modes-1.4.5/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.0/gitignore-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.19/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/debian-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-context
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/gnuplot-0.10/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.0/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/goto-chg-1.7.5/goto-chg-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/goto-chg-1.7.3/goto-chg-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20210802/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/init-tryout
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20210802/lua-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-4.3.6/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/magit-section-4.3.6/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/meson-mode-0.3/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.10/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.39/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20241218.331/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20241218.331/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/vterm-20241218.331/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/web-mode-17.3.21/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/web-mode-17.3.21/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/web-mode-17.3.21/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.0.2/web-mode
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.4.4/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.4.4/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/with-editor-3.4.4/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.0.5/with-editor
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.16/xml-rpc-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.3/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.0/yasnippet
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20250507.2002/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20250507.2002/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20250507.2002/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-0.9.1/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/transient
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/oc-biblatex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-element-ast hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-refile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-cycle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-goto hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/oc-csl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/oc-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-doi hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-persist hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-fold-core hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/oc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/oc-basic hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/oc-natbib hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-num hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-num
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-info hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-attach-git hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ol-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/xiyueden/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.30/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/30.1/lisp/org/ob-js

Features:
(shadow emacsbug debian-bug js c-ts-common imenu cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
shortdoc boxquote comp-run comp-common rect timezone mailalias qp
ace-window avy sort company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags
fileloop xref company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company mail-extr misearch multi-isearch
cl-print package-x help-fns radix-tree smerge-mode diff mm-archive
shr-color oc-basic org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
org-element-ast ol-eww eww xdg mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range ol-docview
doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi ob-octave
org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src
sh-script smie executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs find-func org-version org-compat org-macs mule-util
jka-compr mastodon-media textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check mastodon-profile mastodon-auth
mastodon-client mastodon mastodon-transient tp transient compat
mastodon-search mastodon-widget mastodon-tl image-mode exif url-cache
mastodon-toot mastodon-iso mastodon-http notmuch notmuch-tree
notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto
notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser format-spec notmuch-wash
coolj goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat
mm-view mml-smime smime dig elfeed-show elfeed-search message yank-media
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader shr pixel-fill kinsoku svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed
elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue
url-file xml-query xml matlab matlab-sections matlab-scan matlab-syntax
matlab-org matlab-compat flyspell ispell gnutls network-stream epa-file
epa derived rcirc parse-time iso8601 time-date term/xterm xterm server
cap-words superword subword vc-hg vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher
bug-reference disp-table whitespace cus-start init zenburn-theme xclip
treesit-auto treesit treemacs-project-follow-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse color treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-scope treemacs-core-utils
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization pfuture inline ht s hl-line dash
auth-source-xoauth2-plugin smtpmail sendmail mail-utils oauth2 url-http
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny plstore epg rfc6068 epg-config
keychain-environment exec-path-from-shell activities-tabs activities
persist bookmark edmacro kmacro advice cperl-mode facemenu icomplete
flymake project compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color
ring warnings thingatpt cl-extra help-mode use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit
activities-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-autoloads bazel-autoloads rx
bison-mode-autoloads boxquote-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads company-autoloads corfu-terminal-autoloads
corfu-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads dart-mode-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads elfeed-autoloads evil-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads f-autoloads format-all-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads gptel-autoloads
inheritenv-autoloads keychain-environment-autoloads
language-id-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads mastodon-autoloads
matlab-mode-autoloads meson-mode-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads
ol-notmuch-autoloads org-autoloads persist-autoloads popon-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads scala-mode-autoloads tp-autoloads
transient-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads
ht-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads s-autoloads
treesit-auto-autoloads vterm-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
xclip-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads debian-el dired dired-loaddefs
with-editor-autoloads info dash-autoloads package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3469436 539048) (symbols 48 53556 40)
 (strings 32 306314 27525) (string-bytes 1 13234730)
 (vectors 16 125736) (vector-slots 8 2425796 192394)
 (floats 8 7690 58762) (intervals 56 182460 4867) (buffers 992 40))

-- 
Regards,
Xiyue Deng