Subject: [PATCH] gnu: linux-libre: Update to 6.14.
From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 12:24:00 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* gnu/packages/linux.scm (linux-libre-version, linux-libre-gnu-revision,
linux-libre-pristine-source, linux-libre-source, linux-libre): Use
linux-libre 6.14.

Change-Id: I8f208b44836bb4eecd28d892efc8c9853678bc12
---
 gnu/packages/linux.scm | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/linux.scm b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
index eb49e2a7b6e..e3fc4c35fe5 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/linux.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/linux.scm
@@ -1202,11 +1202,11 @@ (define-public linux-libre-6.12
                        "aarch64-linux" "powerpc64le-linux" "riscv64-linux")
                      #:configuration-file kernel-config))
 
-(define-public linux-libre-version         linux-libre-6.13-version)
-(define-public linux-libre-gnu-revision    linux-libre-6.13-gnu-revision)
-(define-public linux-libre-pristine-source linux-libre-6.13-pristine-source)
-(define-public linux-libre-source          linux-libre-6.13-source)
-(define-public linux-libre                 linux-libre-6.13)
+(define-public linux-libre-version         linux-libre-6.14-version)
+(define-public linux-libre-gnu-revision    linux-libre-6.14-gnu-revision)
+(define-public linux-libre-pristine-source linux-libre-6.14-pristine-source)
+(define-public linux-libre-source          linux-libre-6.14-source)
+(define-public linux-libre                 linux-libre-6.14)
 
 (define-public linux-libre-6.6
   (make-linux-libre* linux-libre-6.6-version

base-commit: a6b40f7a2f2db3107319d1a5e099b269a462a723
-- 
2.49.0