Subject: [PATCH science-team 0/2] Update SuiteSparse.
From: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Greg Hogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2025 15:11:09 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The component suitesparse packages have no other dependents.

igraph has 26 dependent packages. Switch igraph to the suitesparse
dependency as the newer CXSparse breaks the build (igraph vendors
CXSparse from SuiteSparse 5.12.0).

Greg Hogan (2):
  gnu: Add %suitesparse-package-versions.
  gnu: igraph: Update to 0.10.15.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 -
 gnu/packages/graph.scm                        |  7 +-
 gnu/packages/maths.scm                        | 64 +++++++++++--------
 gnu/packages/patches/gklib-suitesparse.patch  |  6 +-
 .../igraph-fix-varargs-integer-size.patch     | 39 -----------
 5 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 72 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/igraph-fix-varargs-integer-size.patch

base-commit: ffc8a07ba45503014cc0647c5dd0613829999f98
-- 
2.49.0