Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/4] gnu: opencascade-occt: Fix new version detection
From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
To: nomike <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2025 22:15:06 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

thanks for the patches around opencascade! Somehow you mixed up the
patch series; as explained in the manual, they need to be sent out in
two steps, otherwise, as seen here, every commit will open a bug of its
own:
   https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Sending-a-Patch-Series.html#Multiple-Patches-1

I will reply separately on each issue.

I have applied this one, with a commit message adapted to our
conventions, and

Am Tue, Apr 15, 2025 at 03:15:06AM +0200 schrieb nomike:
> +        (release-tag-suffix . "")

this one removed; it looks meaningless, and detection of the new release
indeed also works without it.

Andreas