Subject: [PATCH] gnu: font-google-noto: Update to 2025.04.01.
From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2025 00:30:27 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* gnu/packages/fonts.scm (font-google-noto): Update to 2025.04.01.

Change-Id: Ifa9931438c339238d3490e561dcf96770fbe38bc
---
 gnu/packages/fonts.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/fonts.scm b/gnu/packages/fonts.scm
index d06f4931df..a0babed084 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/fonts.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/fonts.scm
@@ -1154,7 +1154,7 @@ (define-public font-gnu-unifont
 (define-public font-google-noto
   (package
     (name "font-google-noto")
-    (version "2025.01.01")
+    (version "2025.04.01")
     (source
      (origin
        (method git-fetch)
@@ -1163,7 +1163,7 @@ (define-public font-google-noto
              (commit (string-append "noto-monthly-release-" version))))
        (file-name (git-file-name name version))
        (sha256
-        (base32 "0vplwq079dlymbbc4lvvydxpf8hxvjdihvrj2464gzii37n7b7nv"))))
+        (base32 "0mfxikyzk6d7av02bnzykliggasy23lnz6z07bfr3mlv2plwy7f5"))))
     (build-system font-build-system)
     (arguments
      (list

base-commit: 295f6417025638dfcd94b5c19bfbff3c5a85e5e4
prerequisite-patch-id: d239751bbc956c6055d0a7c7caf8b3bb3ec6a623
prerequisite-patch-id: 08fa38ca1e61c773052671339b78799f19fb7f60
prerequisite-patch-id: 8763dd40cf9636f189605f7c370fdab3a48fdd01
prerequisite-patch-id: 70fb73c726e320e1fc8955869fe6a5c004865dab
prerequisite-patch-id: b68df6ad7528101d3fbb1fd44f94472a9c8f4f0a
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d241c03668321f2f9827a75a41586ee6aad04e6
prerequisite-patch-id: bfafa3c279c4f7c2679bc539f18cae4b3a92f1bc
prerequisite-patch-id: 69dcc7de61eedceb2b9dff9c41fca14aff6aae23
prerequisite-patch-id: 10aeb2ed157178458b81eedc9f1d2ae3ca974e1b
prerequisite-patch-id: dabc51301c0f5a8821b0375b5d37c7af071e56dd
prerequisite-patch-id: 0ffe8413c71d28a2c68e7fe8b5bfee9b83a88980
prerequisite-patch-id: 900161be0df3089f9b6d4e4c6364164126fff864
-- 
2.49.0