Subject: [PATCH Cuirass 00/13] Forges notification support.
From: Romain GARBAGE <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], Romain GARBAGE <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 11:29:21 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This patch series adds a generic mechanism for notifying forges about
Cuirass results in association to a PR-associated jobset.

It also adds support for notification to Forgejo based forges such as
Codeberg.

Romain GARBAGE (13):
  cuirass: config: Add %sysconfdir.
  forges: Add support for token storage.
  tests: forgejo: Explicit test name.
  cuirass: tests: Add mock HTTP server for tests.
  tests: Move common module to src/cuirass/tests.
  forgejo: Add API communication primitive.
  forgejo: Add pull request API manipulation procedures.
  forgejo: Extend specification properties content.
  forgejo: Add pull request update procedures.
  database: Export build-failure?.
  forges: notification: Add forge notification actor.
  forgejo: Add notification handling.
  base: Add support for forge notification in jobset-monitor.

 Makefile.am                             |   8 +-
 src/cuirass/base.scm                    |  19 ++
 src/cuirass/config.scm.in               |   5 +
 src/cuirass/database.scm                |   1 +
 src/cuirass/forges.scm                  |  47 +++-
 src/cuirass/forges/forgejo.scm          | 280 +++++++++++++++++++++++-
 src/cuirass/forges/notification.scm     | 178 +++++++++++++++
 {tests => src/cuirass/tests}/common.scm |   2 +-
 src/cuirass/tests/http.scm              | 192 ++++++++++++++++
 tests/database.scm                      |   2 +-
 tests/forgejo.scm                       | 151 ++++++++++++-
 tests/forges-notification.scm           | 119 ++++++++++
 tests/gitlab.scm                        |   2 +-
 tests/http.scm                          |  16 +-
 tests/metrics.scm                       |   2 +-
 tests/register.scm                      |   2 +-
 tests/remote.scm                        |   2 +-
 17 files changed, 1005 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 src/cuirass/forges/notification.scm
 rename {tests => src/cuirass/tests}/common.scm (99%)
 create mode 100644 src/cuirass/tests/http.scm
 create mode 100644 tests/forges-notification.scm

base-commit: 520b2fdbd96e953fc2d4b56e78e52a81fc11e2b7
-- 
2.48.1