Subject: 31.0.50; feature/igc branch crashed, with full -g3 -ggdb backtrace debug info
From: Eval EXEC <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2025 16:43:54 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

I'm helping to test feature/igc branch (f2316fff3f4d), I got a crash:
What should I do to help use to investigat this crash?

Thank you.

(gdb) source /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/.gdbinit
warning: /home/exec/Projects/github.com/nervosnetwork/ckb/../lwlib: No such file or directory
SIGINT is used by the debugger.
Are you sure you want to change it? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
DISPLAY = :0
WAYLAND_DISPLAY = wayland-0
TERM = tmux-256color
Breakpoint 1 at 0x423d9d: file /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/emacs.c, line 425.
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007f5555099a9c in __pthread_kill_implementation () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007f5555047576 in raise () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x0000000000423e57 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=<optimized out>) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/emacs.c:463
No locals.
#3  0x0000000000424436 in handle_fatal_signal (sig=6) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1793
No locals.
#4  deliver_thread_signal (handler=<optimized out>, sig=6) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1785
        old_errno = <optimized out>
        old_errno = <optimized out>
#5  deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=6) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1805
No locals.
#6  <signal handler called>
No symbol table info available.
#7  0x00007f5555099a9c in __pthread_kill_implementation () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#8  0x00007f5555047576 in raise () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#9  0x00007f555502f935 in abort () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#10 0x00007f55550307f3 in __libc_message_impl.cold () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#11 0x00007f5555123d19 in __fortify_fail () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#12 0x00007f5555123634 in __chk_fail () from /nix/store/nqb2ns2d1lahnd5ncwmn6k84qfd7vx2k-glibc-2.40-36/lib/libc.so.6
No symbol table info available.
#13 0x0000000000551643 in memcpy (__len=<optimized out>, __src=<optimized out>, __dest=<optimized out>, __dest=<optimized out>, __src=<optimized out>, __len=<optimized out>)
    at /nix/store/lcxvgkg659vbvdq86mhxa599wn48f35c-glibc-2.40-36-dev/include/bits/string_fortified.h:29
No locals.
#14 igc_xnrealloc_ambig (nitems=<optimized out>, item_size=<optimized out>, old_pa=<optimized out>) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/igc.c:3441
        old_nbytes = <optimized out>
        nbytes = 240
        new_pa = 0x25d83200
        end = 0x25d832f0 ""
        old_nbytes = <optimized out>
        nbytes = <optimized out>
        new_pa = <optimized out>
        end = <optimized out>
        r = <optimized out>
#15 Fstart_kbd_macro (append=<optimized out>, no_exec=<optimized out>) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/macros.c:74
No locals.
#16 0x00007f552265dca3 in F6b6d6163726f2d73746172742d6d6163726f_kmacro_start_macro_0 ()
   from /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/feature_igc-f2316fff3f4d6f19f556f4ca8d1a5d965d3480a7-O3-gdb/lib/emacs/31.0.50/native-lisp/31.0.50-2311ff94/kmacro-048feaec-48ca14b2.eln
No symbol table info available.
#17 0x00000000005ebb80 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fff5762aef0) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3114
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#18 0x00007f5500d91f75 in F6576696c2d7265636f72642d6d6163726f_evil_record_macro_0 () from /home/exec/.emacs.d/eln-cache/31.0.50-2311ff94/evil-commands-f9f75d29-06fb10d2.eln
No symbol table info available.
#19 0x00000000005ebb80 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fff5762b158) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3114
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#20 0x00000000005d9fbf in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=2, args=0x7fff5762b158) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/callint.c:250
        speccount = <optimized out>
#21 0x00000000005ebb80 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7fff5762b150) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3114
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--c
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#22 0x00000000005ece04 in Fapply (nargs=3, args=0x7fff5762b150) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:2743
        i = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_args = 0x0
        spread_arg = XIL(0x7f54d3df5303)
        fun = XIL(0xa598)
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 192
        }
        numargs = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
#23 0x00000000005e3f41 in Fcall_interactively (function=XIL(0x7f550e653f30), record_flag=XIL(0), keys=XIL(0x7f54d25ac5fd)) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/callint.c:342
        funval = <optimized out>
        events = <optimized out>
        env = <optimized out>
        speccount = {
          bytes = 160
        }
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = XIL(0x7f550e653f30)
        save_this_original_command = XIL(0x7f550e653f30)
        save_real_this_command = XIL(0x7f550e653f30)
        save_last_command = XIL(0x7f54ee45e758)
        prefix_arg = XIL(0)
        enable = <optimized out>
        up_event = XIL(0)
        form = <optimized out>
        specs = XIL(0x7f54d3df5303)
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
        string_len = <optimized out>
        string = <optimized out>
        string_end = <optimized out>
        next_event = <optimized out>
        nargs = <optimized out>
        args = <optimized out>
        visargs = <optimized out>
        varies = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#24 0x00007f55402ebdfd in F636f6d6d616e642d65786563757465_command_execute_0 ()
   from /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/feature_igc-f2316fff3f4d6f19f556f4ca8d1a5d965d3480a7-O3-gdb/bin/../lib/emacs/31.0.50/native-lisp/31.0.50-2311ff94/preloaded/simple-fab5b0cf-515fcfc6.eln
No symbol table info available.
#25 0x00000000005ebb80 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fff5762b360) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:3114
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#26 0x000000000053735c in command_loop_1 () at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1556
        scount = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {make_fixnum(113), make_fixnum(2041999), XIL(0x7fff5762b400), XIL(0x707c4b), XIL(0x8688), XIL(0), XIL(0xc), XIL(0x13550), XIL(0x38), XIL(0x7f54d84efbbd), XIL(0x7fff5762b430), XIL(0), XIL(0x60),
          XIL(0x7fff5762b450), XIL(0), make_fixnum(2041999), XIL(0x7fff5762b4b0), make_fixnum(1364194), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x7f550ce5be30), XIL(0x7f54d2be4ee3), XIL(0x7f5540886bdc),
          XIL(0x7f550cea9098), XIL(0xc800), make_fixnum(2041999), XIL(0x7fff5762b4d0), XIL(0x5e7ebb)}
        i = <optimized out>
        last_pt = 7954
        count = <optimized out>
        cmd = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 25932
        prev_buffer = 0x7f54d84efbb8
#27 0x00000000005e5fb6 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x536ef0 <command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0xa8), hfun=0x534160 <cmd_error>) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:1625
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x7f5541eb8c90
#28 0x000000000053446e in command_loop_2 (handlers=handlers@entry=XIL(0xa8)) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1174
        val = <optimized out>
#29 0x00000000005e5d7f in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0x148c8), func=0x534440 <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0xa8)) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/eval.c:1305
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x7f5541eb8b60
#30 0x0000000000536eb9 in command_loop () at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1152
No locals.
#31 0x0000000000732b04 in recursive_edit_1.isra.0 () at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:760
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#32 0x0000000000538ffc in Frecursive_edit () at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/keyboard.c:843
        count = <optimized out>
        buffer = <optimized out>
#33 0x0000000000431409 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fff5762bab8) at /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/src/emacs.c:2584
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
        old_argc = <optimized out>
        dump_file = 0x0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        dump_mode = 0x0
        skip_args = 0
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
        only_version = false
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 10022912,
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        lc_all = <optimized out>
        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = <optimized out>
You can't do that without a process to debug.
(gdb)

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.2) of 2025-02-26 built on Mufasa
Repository revision: f2316fff3f4d6f19f556f4ca8d1a5d965d3480a7
Repository branch: feature/igc
System Description: NixOS 24.11 (Vicuna)

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-O3 -march=native -g3 -ggdb'
 --prefix=/home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/feature_igc-f2316fff3f4d6f19f556f4ca8d1a5d965d3480a7-O3-gdb
 --with-imagemagick --with-mps=yes --with-modules --with-pgtk
 --with-cairo --with-cairo-xcb --without-compress-install
 --with-mailutils --with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2 --without-dbus
 --with-native-compilation=aot --enable-link-time-optimization
 --with-file-notification=inotify'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ IMAGEMAGICK
JPEG LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 MODULES MPS NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e:main

Minor modes in effect:
  restore-point-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  hes-mode: t
  keycast-tab-bar-mode: t
  vertico-truncate-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  telega-root-auto-fill-mode: t
  telega-contact-birthdays-mode: t
  telega-active-video-chats-mode: t
  telega-active-locations-mode: t
  telega-patrons-mode: t
  telega-active-stories-mode: t
  tab-line-nerd-icons-global-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  global-org-modern-mode: t
  mu4e-search-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-update-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-context-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-hungry-delete-mode: t
  hungry-delete-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  diff-hl-margin-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  corfu-terminal-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  burly-tabs-mode: t
  global-form-feed-st-mode: t
  eat-eshell-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  super-hint-xref-mode: t
  super-hint-rg-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  global-dash-fontify-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  sudo-edit-indicator-mode: t
  global-evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-visualstar-mode: t
  evil-commentary-mode: t
  global-evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  evil-lion-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  elpaca-use-package-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: -1
  line-number-mode: -1
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/lispy/elpa hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/ivy/elpa
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/standard-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/ef-themes/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/modus-themes/theme-loaddefs hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/feature_igc-f2316fff3f4d6f19f556f4ca8d1a5d965d3480a7-O3-gdb/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/exec/.emacs.d/elpaca/builds/transient/transient hides /home/exec/Projects/git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs-build/feature_igc-f2316fff3f4d6f19f556f4ca8d1a5d965d3480a7-O3-gdb/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr gptel-org gptel-gemini gptel-ollama gptel-openai
consult-dir-autoloads consult-ag-autoloads restore-point
evil-collection-atomic-chrome atomic-chrome marginalia rainbow-mode
elisp-autofmt highlight-defined elisp-def evil-collection-ert ert
highlight-numbers parent-mode highlight-escape-sequences
rainbow-delimiters breadcrumb copilot copilot-balancer editorconfig
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch jsonrpc
keycast zig-mode reformatter empv vertico-truncate vertico-posframe
vertico-multiform evil-collection-vertico vertico lsp-uniteai
nix-ts-mode go-translate gt-text-utility gt-engine-echo gt-engine-libre
gt-engine-chatgpt gt-engine-youdao gt-engine-stardict gt-engine-deepl
gt-engine-google-rpc gt-engine-google gt-engine-bing gt-extension
gt-faces gt-core gt-httpx sdcv cap-words superword subword
evil-collection-telega telega-obsolete telega telega-tdlib-events
telega-match telega-root telega-info telega-chat telega-modes
telega-company telega-emoji telega-user telega-notifications telega-voip
telega-msg telega-story telega-webpage telega-tme telega-sticker
telega-vvnote telega-ffplay telega-i18n telega-sort telega-filter
telega-ins telega-inline telega-util telega-folders telega-topic
telega-media telega-tdlib telega-server telega-core telega-customize
emacsbug tab-line-nerd-icons evil-collection-imenu-list imenu-list
hide-comnt hideshow tab-line rust-utils rust-mode-treesitter
rust-ts-mode rust-mode rust-playpen rust-cargo rust-common rust-rustfmt
rust-compile cargo cargo-process toml rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer
rg-result wgrep-rg rg-history ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs rg-header evil-collection-ultra-scroll ultra-scroll
pixel-scroll cua-base org-sliced-images evil-collection-org-roam
org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode org-roam-capture org-roam-id
org-roam-node org-roam-db emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils
org-roam-compat org-roam org-capture org-journal org-crypt cal-iso
org-modern orderless evil-collection-mu4e mu4e mu4e-org
mu4e-notification mu4e-main smtpmail mu4e-view mu4e-mime-parts
mu4e-headers mu4e-thread mu4e-actions mu4e-compose mu4e-draft gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win mu4e-search mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks
mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-contacts mu4e-update mu4e-folders
mu4e-context mu4e-query-items mu4e-server mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars
mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window ido mu4e-obsolete cyphejor rfc-mode
string-inflection systemd minuet pr-review pr-review-render
pr-review-action pr-review-input pr-review-api pr-review-common
evil-collection-forge forge-repos forge-tablist forge-topics
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub forge-forgejo forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq
forge-issue forge-topic eieio-custom bug-reference forge-post forge-repo
forge forge-core forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler
eieio-base treemacs-magit magit-bookmark evil-collection-magit
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
evil-collection-magit-repos magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff git-commit magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process evil-collection-with-editor
with-editor magit-mode magit-git magit-base dap-java dap-mode dap-tasks
dap-launch lsp-docker yaml dap-overlays lsp-java treemacs-nerd-icons
lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib
treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode treemacs-project-follow-mode
treemacs-mouse-interface zoom treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-scope
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros consult-lsp lsp-ui
lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc evil-collection-lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-imenu
lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline lsp-rust lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-mode
network-stream evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode lsp-ui-util
lsp-protocol llm-prompt groovy-mode iedit iedit-lib
evil-collection-hungry-delete hungry-delete minibuffer-header
gptel-quick gotest fzf flycheck-clj-kondo pos-tip consult-flycheck
evil-collection-flycheck flycheck evil-anzu anzu engine-mode
evil-collection-ement ement-room-list taxy-magit-section taxy ement
ement-notifications ement-notify ement-room ement-lib ement-api
ement-structs ement-macros dns llm-ollama llm-provider-utils llm-models
llm-request-plz plz-event-source plz-media-type plz llm symex symex-evil
symex-evil-support symex-hydra symex-transformations
symex-transformations-lisp symex-utils evil-cleverparens
evil-cleverparens-text-objects evil-cleverparens-util smartparens
loadhist evil-surround symex-misc symex-interface-builtins
symex-interface-fennel symex-interface-arc symex-interface-common-lisp
symex-interface-clojure symex-interface-scheme symex-interface-racket
symex-interface-elisp symex-interop symex-interface symex-traversals
symex-dsl symex-evaluator symex-computations symex-primitives symex-ts
symex-utils-ts symex-transformations-ts symex-primitives-lisp symex-data
symex-ui symex-custom evil-collection-lispy lispy le-clojure delsel
lispy-inline avy lispy-tags zoutline combobulate evil-collection-elfeed
elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log
elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query dired-git-info dired-hacks dired-preview
diff-hl-show-hunk diff-hl-inline-popup diff-hl-flydiff diff-hl-margin
diff-hl-dired evil-collection-diff-hl diff-hl evil-collection-log-view
log-view evil-collection-log-edit log-edit add-log pcvs-util
evil-collection-vc-dir vc-dir ewoc evil-collection-cmake-mode cmake-mode
consult-yasnippet yasnippet-capf yasnippet-snippets yasnippet kind-icon
svg-lib corfu-terminal popon corfu-popupinfo corfu-indexed
evil-collection-corfu corfu paredit clojure-ts-mode
evil-collection-cider cider tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns
cider-mode cider-xref-backend cider-find cider-inspector
cider-completion cider-profile cider-eval cider-jar cider-repl-history
pulse cider-repl cider-resolve cider-test cider-overlays
cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec cider-clojuredocs
cider-eldoc cider-docstring cider-client cider-common
cider-completion-context cider-connection cider-popup sesman-browser
nrepl-client cider-util sesman queue nrepl-dict spinner clojure-mode
chatgpt-shell chatgpt-shell-openrouter chatgpt-shell-perplexity
chatgpt-shell-openai chatgpt-shell-ollama chatgpt-shell-kagi
chatgpt-shell-google chatgpt-shell-anthropic
chatgpt-shell-prompt-compose evil-collection-smerge-mode smerge-mode
diff shell-maker ielm evil-collection-eshell eshell em-prompt esh-mode
esh-var esh-cmd esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util bookmark-in-project bookmark+ bookmark+-key
bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit babashka parseedn
parseclj-parser parseclj-lex parseclj-alist cnfonts burly-tabs burly
frameset compile-multi form-feed-st google-this echo-bar fcitx
evil-collection-eat eat term/xterm xterm evil-collection-term term ehelp
ox-reveal ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach
org-element org-persist org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline
avl-tree htmlize evil-collection-explain-pause-mode explain-pause-mode
explain-pause-top explain-pause-log-to-socket evil-collection-profiler
profiler weather-metno solar cal-dst url-cache display-wttr kdeconnect
crux pest-mode popwin modus-themes blackboard-theme standard-themes
nimbus-theme tok-theme danneskjold-theme srcery-theme subatomic256-theme
iscroll xml+ evil-textobj-tree-sitter
evil-textobj-tree-sitter-thing-at-point evil-textobj-tree-sitter-core
tree-sitter tree-sitter-load tree-sitter-cli tsc tsc-dyn tsc-dyn-get
dired-aux tsc-obsolete ctable line-reminder ov ht fringe-helper
solarized-theme solarized solarized-faces sqlup-mode evil-collection-bm
bm zen-mode evil-collection-sly sly sly-completion sly-buttons
sly-messages sly-common evil-collection-apropos apropos
evil-collection-arc-mode arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec sicp
base16-theme idea-darkula-theme hybrid-reverse-theme material-theme
doom-themes doom-themes-base nyan-mode organic-green-theme inkpot-theme
github-dark-vscode-theme almost-mono-themes cyberpunk-theme soothe-theme
soothe-tva zenburn-theme mindre-theme kaolin-themes kaolin-themes-lib
tron-legacy-theme wildcharm-theme atom-one-dark-theme parchment-theme
autothemer visual-fill-column transpose-frame gameoflife
evil-collection-docker docker docker-context docker-volume
docker-network docker-image docker-container docker-faces docker-core
docker-compose docker-process docker-utils docker-group dockerfile-mode
emacs-everywhere cus-dir dumb-jump evil-collection-popup popup websocket
bindat bing-dict bing-dict-cache hl-todo atom-dark-theme ef-themes
uwu-theme vagrant evil-collection-ag ag vc-svn find-dired alarm-clock
alert notifications dbus gntp pinentry evil-collection-hackernews
hackernews evil-collection-notmuch notmuch notmuch-tree notmuch-jump
notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-mua
notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc notmuch-address
notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-wash coolj goto-addr icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-tag notmuch-lib notmuch-compat message
sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mailabbrev gmm-utils mm-view mml-smime
mml-sec smime gnutls dig mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode fussy flx affe
evil-collection-consult consult clang-format apheleia apheleia-rcs
apheleia-dp apheleia-formatters apheleia-utils apheleia-log
apheleia-formatter-context vimrc-mode gnuplot olivetti super-save
evil-collection-helpful helpful cc-langs trace cl-print
evil-collection-edebug edebug evil-collection-debug debug backtrace
info-look evil-collection-info info help-fns radix-tree
evil-collection-elisp-refs elisp-refs solidity-mode solidity-common
evil-collection-git-timemachine git-timemachine web-mode disp-table
evil-collection-go-mode go-mode find-file evil-collection-js2-mode
js2-mode etags fileloop zig-mode-autoloads reformatter-autoloads
empv-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads marginalia-autoloads
vertico-truncate-autoloads vertico-posframe-autoloads vertico-autoloads
lsp-uniteai-autoloads nix-ts-mode-autoloads go-translate-autoloads
alert-autoloads gntp-autoloads sdcv-autoloads telega-autoloads
tab-line-nerd-icons-autoloads keycast-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads
cargo-autoloads toml-autoloads rg-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads
nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads ultra-scroll-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads org-sliced-images-autoloads
consult-org-roam-autoloads org-roam-autoloads org-journal-autoloads
org-download-autoloads org-modern-autoloads orderless-autoloads
mu4e-autoloads cyphejor-autoloads rfc-mode-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads webpaste-autoloads systemd-autoloads
minuet-autoloads pr-review-autoloads forge-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads
dap-mode-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads yaml-autoloads lsp-pyright-autoloads
consult-lsp-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
groovy-mode-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads hungry-delete-autoloads
hide-comnt-autoloads minibuffer-header-autoloads gptel-quick-autoloads
gptel-autoloads gotest-autoloads fzf-autoloads
flycheck-golangci-lint-autoloads flycheck-clj-kondo-autoloads
pos-tip-autoloads consult-flycheck-autoloads flycheck-rust-autoloads
flycheck-posframe-autoloads flycheck-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads
anzu-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads ement-autoloads
taxy-magit-section-autoloads taxy-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads
embark-autoloads ellama-autoloads llm-autoloads
plz-event-source-autoloads plz-media-type-autoloads plz-autoloads
symex-autoloads tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads lispy-autoloads
iedit-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads zoutline-autoloads
evil-cleverparens-autoloads smartparens-autoloads combobulate-autoloads
combobulate-go combobulate-json combobulate-yaml combobulate-css
combobulate-js-ts combobulate-python combobulate-html combobulate-toml
combobulate-cursor multiple-cursors mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more sgml-mode mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core combobulate-query savehist evil-collection-scheme
scheme combobulate-ui combobulate-display combobulate-ztree
combobulate-envelope combobulate-manipulation evil-collection-python
python combobulate-procedure combobulate-navigation combobulate-misc
combobulate-setup tempo combobulate-interface combobulate-settings
combobulate-rules elisp-def-autoloads elfeed-tube-mpv-autoloads
elfeed-tube-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eee-autoloads
dired-git-info-autoloads dired-hacks-autoloads dired-preview-autoloads
diredfl-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads
consult-yasnippet-autoloads yasnippet-capf-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
cape-autoloads kind-icon-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads
corfu-terminal-autoloads popon-autoloads corfu-autoloads
copilot-autoloads copilot-chat-autoloads paredit-autoloads
clojure-ts-mode-autoloads cider-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
queue-autoloads spinner-autoloads sesman-autoloads
chatgpt-shell-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads breadcrumb-autoloads
bookmark-in-project-autoloads bookmark+-autoloads babashka-autoloads
parseedn-autoloads parseclj-autoloads aider-autoloads
mediawiki-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads
magit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads nerd-icons-ibuffer-autoloads
treemacs-nerd-icons-autoloads treemacs-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
cfrs-autoloads cnfonts-autoloads burly-autoloads compile-multi-autoloads
form-feed-st-autoloads google-this-autoloads echo-bar-autoloads
zoom-autoloads fcitx-autoloads eat-autoloads vterm-autoloads
chatgpt-autoloads polymode-autoloads ox-reveal-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads wordreference-autoloads explain-pause-mode-autoloads
weather-metno-autoloads display-wttr-autoloads kdeconnect-autoloads
emms-autoloads crux-autoloads pest-mode-autoloads popwin-autoloads
modus-themes-autoloads blackboard-theme-autoloads
standard-themes-autoloads nimbus-theme-autoloads tok-theme-autoloads
danneskjold-theme-autoloads srcery-theme-autoloads
subatomic256-theme-autoloads iscroll-autoloads xml+-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads evil-textobj-tree-sitter-autoloads
evil-numbers-autoloads ctable-autoloads line-reminder-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads ov-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads
sqlup-mode-autoloads bm-autoloads zen-mode-autoloads sly-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads highlight-defined-autoloads
base16-theme-autoloads idea-darkula-theme-autoloads
hybrid-reverse-theme-autoloads material-theme-autoloads
doom-themes-autoloads nyan-mode-autoloads organic-green-theme-autoloads
inkpot-theme-autoloads github-dark-vscode-theme-autoloads
almost-mono-themes-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads
soothe-theme-autoloads zenburn-theme-autoloads mindre-theme-autoloads
kaolin-themes-autoloads tron-legacy-theme-autoloads
wildcharm-theme-autoloads atom-one-dark-theme-autoloads
parchment-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads transpose-frame-autoloads
gameoflife-autoloads docker-autoloads dockerfile-mode-autoloads
emacs-everywhere-autoloads cus-dir-autoloads makefile-executor-autoloads
dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads bing-dict-autoloads
hl-todo-autoloads atom-dark-theme-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads
uwu-theme-autoloads vagrant-autoloads ag-autoloads alarm-clock-autoloads
pinentry-autoloads hackernews-autoloads notmuch-autoloads
fussy-autoloads flx-autoloads affe-autoloads consult-autoloads
clang-format-autoloads apheleia-autoloads elisp-autofmt-autoloads
vimrc-mode-autoloads mpv-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
mermaid-mode-autoloads atomic-chrome-autoloads websocket-autoloads
restore-point-autoloads ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads
olivetti-autoloads super-save-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads solidity-mode-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads adoc-mode-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
js2-mode-autoloads rust-playground-autoloads evil-collection-which-key
which-key super-hint-xref super-hint-rg super-hint evil-collection-xref
xref evil-collection-rg rg piper ob-shell ob-gnuplot ob-C
evil-collection-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src evil-collection-sh-script sh-script executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-version org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-compat org-macs
molecule-mode lsp hyperbole gptel-manual-complete evil-collection-gptel
gptel windmove erc erc-backend erc-networks erc-common erc-compat
erc-loaddefs evil-collection-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dired-x
consult-ripgrep-all server evil-collection-eww eww vtable mule-util
url-queue epa-file evil-collection-epa epa epg rfc6068 epg-config
saveplace recentf tree-widget winner edit-list refine loop list-utils
evil-collection-leetcode leetcode derived log4e aio mm-url
evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader gnus-util range let-alist prompts
file-info browse-at-remote f image-roll evil-collection-image image-mode
exif toc-mode rst scratch sql evil-collection-view view
persistent-scratch exercism persist async-await iter2 generator promise
url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm promise-rejection-tracking promise-finally
promise-done promise-es6-extensions promise-core async request
mailheader mail-utils a indent-bars evil-collection-outline noutline
outline mode-line-bell powerthesaurus jeison dash s
evil-collection-ripgrep ripgrep evil-collection-wgrep wgrep
evil-collection-grep grep evil-collection-vlf vlf vlf-base vlf-tune
gptai ctrlf hl-line nerd-icons-completion nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
disable-mouse mingus libmpdee evil-collection-mpdel mpdel mpdel-browser
libmpdel-directory mpdel-playlist mpdel-tablist mpdel-song mpdel-core
navigel evil-collection-bookmark bookmark evil-collection-tablist
tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet
libmpdel tq time-stamp posframe esup esup-child benchmark
ssh-config-mode jq-mode json-mode json-snatcher js c-ts-common treesit
evil-collection-imenu imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs evil-collection-yaml-mode
yaml-mode toml-mode conf-mode align highlight facemenu nix-mode ffap
smie nix-repl nix-shell nix-store evil-collection-magit-section
magit-section cursor-sensor llama nix-log nix-instantiate nix-shebang
nix-format nix sudo-edit tramp trampver tramp-integration tramp-message
tramp-compat shell pcomplete parse-time iso8601 time-date tramp-loaddefs
evil-collection-devdocs devdocs mathjax evil-terminal-cursor-changer
evil-visualstar evil-commentary evil-commentary-integration
evil-collection-evil-mc evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute
evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region
evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands
evil-mc-common evil-exchange evil-lion evil-args smartscan timeout ess
ess-utils ess-custom evil-collection-unimpaired evil-collection-vc-git
evil-collection-tabulated-list evil-collection-tab-bar
evil-collection-simple evil-collection-replace
evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection-package-menu
evil-collection-minibuffer evil-collection-man evil-collection-kmacro
evil-collection-indent evil-collection-help evil-collection-flymake
evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-eldoc evil-collection-elpaca
evil-collection-dired evil-collection-diff-mode evil-collection-custom
evil-collection-compile evil-collection-comint evil-collection-calendar
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist sqlite3 sqlite3-api
treebundel vc-git diff-mode track-changes files-x git-link dired
dired-loaddefs texfrag face-remap shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file puny
svg xml dom preview latex latex-flymake flymake project compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc tex-ispell tex-style tex crm
texmathp auctex display-line-numbers elec-pair lisp-mnt package
browse-url xdg url-handlers xterm-color edit-list-autoloads
refine-autoloads list-utils-autoloads loop-autoloads leetcode-autoloads
aio-autoloads log4e-autoloads prompts-autoloads file-info-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads browse-at-remote-autoloads
image-roll-autoloads saveplace-pdf-view-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads
toc-mode-autoloads scratch-autoloads persistent-scratch-autoloads
exercism-autoloads a-autoloads request-autoloads async-autoloads
async-await-autoloads promise-autoloads iter2-autoloads
persist-autoloads indent-bars-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads mode-line-bell-autoloads powerthesaurus-autoloads
hydra lv jeison-autoloads ripgrep-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
vlf-autoloads gptai-autoloads popper-autoloads ctrlf-autoloads
nerd-icons-dired-autoloads nerd-icons-completion-autoloads
nerd-icons-autoloads disable-mouse-autoloads mingus-autoloads
libmpdee-autoloads mpdel-autoloads libmpdel-autoloads navigel-autoloads
tablist-autoloads posframe-autoloads esup-autoloads quickrun-autoloads
ht-autoloads ssh-config-mode-autoloads jq-mode-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
toml-mode-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads
highlight-escape-sequences-autoloads highlight-autoloads
highlight-numbers-autoloads parent-mode-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads llama-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads
attrap-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads
devdocs-autoloads mathjax-autoloads
evil-terminal-cursor-changer-autoloads evil-surround-autoloads
evil-visualstar-autoloads evil-commentary-autoloads evil-mc-autoloads
evil-exchange-autoloads evil-lion-autoloads evil-args-autoloads
smartscan-autoloads timeout-autoloads ess-autoloads
info-colors-autoloads el-patch-autoloads el-patch el-patch-stub
evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads sqlite3-autoloads
treebundel-autoloads git-link-autoloads texfrag-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site xterm-color-autoloads ispell man ansi-color
autorevert filenotify cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs advice evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core comp comp-cstr comp-run comp-common rx
evil-common thingatpt rect evil-vars ring undo-fu goto-chg
evil-autoloads undo-fu-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads transient pcase
format-spec transient-autoloads general memoize
sanityinc-tomorrow-bright-theme color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow color
minions compat general-autoloads memoize-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads minions-autoloads edmacro
kmacro vc vc-dispatcher cl-extra help-mode elpaca-use-package
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
elpaca-use-package-autoloads elpaca-log elpaca-ui elpaca-menu-elpa
elpaca-menu-melpa url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars mailcap elpaca-menu-org
elpaca warnings elpaca-process elpaca-autoloads early-init cus-edit pp
cus-load icons wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv
eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win touch-screen
pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo gtk pgtk lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
tty-child-frames native-compile mps emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 24 0 0) (symbols 56 0 0) (strings 40 0 0) (string-bytes 1 0)
  (vectors 24 0) (vector-slots 8 0 0) (floats 24 0 0) (intervals 64 0 0)
  (buffers 1000 0))

--