Subject: Re: bug#76521: 31.0.50; TRAMP couldn't find `ls' on OpenBSD
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2025 14:15:35 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 31.1

Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Manuel,

>> Well, 'command -pv' has other problems, for example when the argument is
>> an alias. I've tried to take this into account; pushed to master. Could
>> you pls check?
>
> Yes thanks, that works as usual for doas now.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm closing the bug.

> But in the meantime, I have found another bug that affect scp and ssh
> methods for me.  Do you prefer that I open a new report for this issue
> with a debug log as well?

Yes, pls. It is a basic rule: one report per bug. Otherwise, we will
lose control over what is fixed, and what is still open.

> Best regards,

Best regards, Michael.