Subject: [PATCH 00/51] Astro update 2025/02
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 22:54:56 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Pushed to master:

3d34fde47f9 * master origin/master astro-update gnu: python-jwst-reffiles: Enable tests and sanity-check.
e95358b8cb8 * gnu: python-jwst: Update to 1.17.1.
307431484ec * gnu: python-stcal: Update to 1.11.1.
efaf99a21e0 * gnu: python-poliastro: Disable more failing tests.
647337b5291 * gnu: Add python-astrocut.
1dea1431baf * gnu: Add python-s3path.
7f71a7a8aeb * gnu: Add python-sndata.
3731cc50126 * gnu: Add python-mpsplines.
4fd8bd03eab * gnu: Add python-lofar-h5plot.
a244d5b9316 * gnu: Add python-losoto.
62e5dc3a81e * gnu: Add python-glfw.
78bd8d84520 * gnu: Add python-esutil.
165c090c614 * gnu: Add python-cmocean.
7895f144b67 * gnu: python-viresclient: Update to 0.12.2.
1b914f5b96f * gnu: python-sunkit-image: Update to 0.6.0.
9c136c2755f * gnu: python-stsci-stimage: Update to 0.2.10.
86bdc9ca175 * gnu: python-soxs: Update to 5.0.0.
f261b628fa4 * gnu: python-spherical-geometry: Remove bundled libqd source.
a2202e93f72 * gnu: python-specreduce: Simplify.
5270127cafa * gnu: python-sncosmo: Update to 2.12.0.
9423215aae4 * gnu: python-sgp4: Update to 2.24.
25787dc106d * gnu: python-sep-pjw: Update to 1.3.8.
3dad8e1d312 * gnu: python-sep-pjw: Simplify.
ff6676600c8 * gnu: python-roman-datamodels: Update to 0.23.1.
6feca4a9ffc * gnu: python-rad: Update to 0.23.1.
a1991143df8 * gnu: python-pyvo: Update to 1.6.1.
d08fa792fc4 * gnu: python-ndcube: Update to 2.3.1.
9ddd1861aea * gnu: python-halotools: Update to 0.9.3.
58fe8c97081 * gnu: python-tweakwcs: Skip 2 tests.
95d4ab9e63c * gnu: python-gwcs: Update to 0.24.0.
6d20e9de90d * gnu: python-glue-core: Update to 1.22.0.
085c7d556f2 * gnu: python-mpl-scatter-density: Update to 0.8.
9973e999330 * gnu: python-fitsio: Update to 1.2.5.
379683b80a4 * gnu: python-ephem: Update to 4.2.
c0159aee5f2 * gnu: python-extinction: Fix source and home-page URL.
7a129cd0a41 * gnu: python-drms: Update to 0.9.0.
381b069d4b6 * gnu: python-drizzle: Update to 2.0.1.
fdb19ee1dcf * gnu: python-czml3: Update to 2.3.4.
e1cf7d5900d * gnu: python-cmyt: Update to 2.0.2.
f0436f51984 * gnu: python-astroquery: Update to 0.4.9.post1.
b5d9088af29 * gnu: python-astropy-iers-data: Update to 0.2025.2.17.0.34.13.
f59a0dd715c * gnu: python-astropy-healpix: Update to 1.1.2.
6d6bcb631d6 * gnu: python-astropy: Simplify check phase.
9187e166e51 * gnu: python-asdf-astropy: Update to 0.7.1.
0e05a3b4175 * gnu: python-asdf: Update to 4.1.0.
d12eccaa523 * gnu: scamp: Update to 2.13.1.
f286fb6f636 * gnu: libxisf: Update to 0.2.13.
7c5ad11461c * gnu: libsep: Update to 1.4.0.
d77dc6a018f * gnu: indi-2.0: Update to 2.1.2.1.
bbde0b9d9fe * gnu: Add python-casacore.
11284f55f63 * gnu: casacore: Update to 3.6.1.

--
Oleg