Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add python-imageio-freeimage.
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 13:06:50 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Vinicius,

Sorry for delay and thanks for v3!

I've successfully built all first level dependent packages and have 100+
is ok to push directly to master.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> ./pre-inst-env guix build -P1 python-imageio-freeimage -P1 python-imageio
guix build: computing dependents of package [email-masked]...
guix build: computing dependents of package [email-masked]...
/gnu/store/m8h67ckjs0b1hvqv036cdgp78ih9hnb5-python-imageio-freeimage-0.1.1
/gnu/store/5mqdqyz0z11qxd4dyslic8axrslbwdvb-python-imageio-2.36.1
/gnu/store/v67jqcb3bhh205x7gl4rls9mxcy9payb-python-fanc-0.9.28
/gnu/store/dv2fcfci3hx86fjnzgl9wlxm83n1fbnw-python-pims-0.7
/gnu/store/8zdznsmbxpp4krxh15vkg7b8ddxvnpdk-python-clingraph-1.1.2
/gnu/store/vjq7ibv82p9gp02klhkr7wsjilbnrhck-python-pyvista-0.44.2
/gnu/store/0di2vw749n6v8b6vv47vwzcynlyy8l2j-python-scikit-image-0.23.2
/gnu/store/m8h67ckjs0b1hvqv036cdgp78ih9hnb5-python-imageio-freeimage-0.1.1
/gnu/store/70bj97fm6wib8krh33jlgi5vkn2lqvn4-python-matplotx-0.3.10
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Pushed to maseter as fbf766295710078b5cd2e8810459908d9f777442.

--
Oleg