Subject: 31.0.50; C-h f menu-bar-open-mouse signals error
From: Gerd Möllmann <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2025 06:10:30 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. emacs -Q -nw
2. C-h f menu-bar-open-mouse RET

=> Wrong type argument: listp, menu-bar-open-mouse

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 5, aarch64-apple-darwin24.3.0) of 2025-02-10
 built on pro2
Repository revision: e9d17e41971c887675d52e1dcee21978d4247130
Repository branch: master
System Description:  macOS 15.3

Configured using:
 'configure --without-ns --cache-file
 /var/folders/1d/k_6t25f94sl83szqbf8gpkrh0000gn/T//config.cache.master
 --with-native-compilation=no CC=clang 'CFLAGS=-Wgnu-imaginary-constant
 -Wunused-result -g -F
 /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks
 -Wno-ignored-attributes -Wno-flag-enum -Wno-missing-method-return-type
 -Wno-variadic-macros -Wno-strict-prototypes -Wno-availability
 -Wno-nullability-completeness' --prefix=/Users/gerd/.local'