Subject: android fdroid 30.0.93 requires Emacs to be compiled with libxml2
From: జిందం వాఐి<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2025 18:23:51 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* str
 * c-x c-f file.html
 * m-x shr-render-buffer
 * error: shr-render-buffer: This function requires Emacs to be compiled with libxml2

In GNU Emacs 30.0.93 (build 1, armv7a-unknown-linux-android22) of
 2025-01-21 built on bookworm
Repository revision: 68bcabf58afddb377d172857ce7648ad3ff09618
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'samsung', version 28.0.0
System Description: samsung/j7veltedx/j7velte:9/PPR1.180610.011/J701FDDUACUG2:user/release-keys

Configured using:
 'configure --with-png=yes --with-webp=yes --with-gif=yes
 --with-jpeg=yes --with-xml2=yes --with-sqlite3=yes
 --with-gnutls=ifavailable --with-tiff=yes --with-selinux=yes
 --with-modules=yes --with-tree-sitter=ifavailable --with-imagemagick=no
 --with-lcms2=yes --with-mailutils= --with-pop=no-by-default
 --with-harfbuzz=yes --with-threads=yes --with-rsvg=yes
 --enable-check-lisp-object-type= 'CFLAGS=
 -Werror=implicit-function-declaration''

Configured features:
MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER SECCOMP THREADS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf
url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
json map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars emacsbug message
mailcap yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec password-cache epa derived
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search time-date
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils dired-aux cl-loaddefs cl-lib dired dired-loaddefs
modus-operandi-tinted-theme modus-themes subr-x display-line-numbers
cus-load rmc iso-transl tooltip cus-start cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
android-win term/common-win touch-screen ls-lisp tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads inotify android multi-tty
move-toolbar make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 131389 17390) (symbols 24 10579 0) (strings 16 24141 2319)
 (string-bytes 1 566295) (vectors 8 13234)
 (vector-slots 4 152968 26904) (floats 8 64 28) (intervals 28 854 0)
 (buffers 568 13))

regards,
జిందం వాఐి [ jindam, vani ]

web_ jivani.neocities.org
[matrix]_ @jindam:catgirl.cloud