Subject: Re: bug#76018: 31.0.50; wrap-prefix properties from visual-wrap-prefix-mode proliferate
From: Jim Porter <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2025 22:19:52 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 6/7/2025 2:34 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> LGTM, thanks.

Thanks for taking a look. Since I believe all the open issues are now 
addressed, I've merged my patch series to the master branch as 
38c57855ae2. Closing this bug now.

Of course, if I've missed anything, just let me know and I'll try to 
handle it.

>> For patch 0002, I debated changing the various function names to
>> 'get-display-specification' and 'add-display-specification', but I left
>> them as-is for now. If you think we should change them so the wording is
>> more consistent, let me know (of course, I'd add aliases from the old
>> names to the new ones too).
> 
> No need to rename the functions, I think.

Fine by me either way. I have a (very!) slight preference for renaming 
them to make the terminology clearer, but so long as documentation uses 
consistent naming, I'm happy. We can always rename the functions later 
if we change our minds.