Subject: [PATCH 0/4] gnu: Add amarok.
From: Sughosha <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sughosha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 07:57:39 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This series adds amarok.

Sughosha (4):
  gnu: libmygpo-qt: Update to 1.1.0-0.4d1f482.
  gnu: Add libmygpo-qt6.
  gnu: Add taglib-extras.
  gnu: Add amarok.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/gpodder.scm                      |  70 ++++----
 gnu/packages/kde-multimedia.scm               |  97 +++++++++++
 gnu/packages/mp3.scm                          |  29 ++++
 ...amarok-3.2.1-fix-including-mygpo-qt6.patch | 148 +++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/libmygpo-qt-fix-qt-5.11.patch     |  78 ---------
 .../libmygpo-qt-missing-qt5-modules.patch     |  51 ------
 ...libmygpo-qt-suppot-building-with-qt6.patch | 153 ++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 472 insertions(+), 158 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/amarok-3.2.1-fix-including-mygpo-qt6.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/libmygpo-qt-fix-qt-5.11.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/libmygpo-qt-missing-qt5-modules.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/libmygpo-qt-suppot-building-with-qt6.patch

base-commit: 7aae0e2c159b1612b405a372b18f25fbb58f9d82
-- 
2.47.1