Subject: [PATCH v0 0/4] Add beanbag
From: Ashvith Shetty <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], Ashvith Shetty <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2025 23:41:23 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This patch series includes beanbag, as well as it's dependencies. One 
such dependency, `zig-wayland-beanbag`, is a package variant of 
`zig-wayland`. `zigimg`, another dependency, does not have a tag 
available yet, and hence the use of commit to pin to the version 
required by beanbag.

Ashvith Shetty (4):
  gnu: Add zig-clap.
  gnu: Add zig-wayland-beanbag.
  gnu: Add zig-img.
  gnu: Add beanbag.

 gnu/packages/zig-xyz.scm | 102 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 102 insertions(+)

-- 
2.47.1