Subject: Re: [bug#75502] [PATCH v2] gnu: Add dsda-doom.
From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew Wong via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2025 23:06:06 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Andrew Wong via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:

> * gnu/packages/games.scm (dsda-doom): New variable.
>
> Change-Id: I1a999b1b5bf06a7cbe38aa0d4d0ccbb28430b1cf
> ---
>  gnu/packages/games.scm | 47 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  1 file changed, 47 insertions(+)

Thanks for the patch.

> +    (synopsis "Successor of PrBoom+ with many new features")

Maybe this package is purely defined in it's relationship to something
else, but unless that really is the case it's probably better to write a
standalone synopsis/description. I changed the synopsis to "Doom source
port, successor of PrBoom+", at least then Doom is mentioned.

The synopsis and description could probably be further improved, but
I've gone ahead and pushed this to master as
4dcf2959f5ac5becfedb6b735657635b4d915693.

Chris