Subject: 30.0.93; gnus: lowering thread score doesn't work on e-mail threads (...?)
From: Christopher Howard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2025 13:44:07 -0900
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi. In Gnus, I've been using gnus-summary-lower-score with exact subject matching, in order to lower the score on threads I'm not interested in. This works well but makes me a little nervous, as I might end up one day hiding new threads that have the same subject. E.g., maybe the thread subject is ambiguous.

I see from the Gnus manual that gnus-summary-lower-score has a key option 't' for "Score on thread". But when I try to use it on any e-mail in any mailing list thread, nothing happens. More precisely:

1. I go to a summary buffer, select an email near the top of a thread, and enter "L t e t"
2. It prompts me for value, the default being what looks like a "in-reply-to" message value
3. I press RET, accepting the default value

But nothing changes in the summary buffer.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.93 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.41, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-12-20 built on theoden
Repository revision: 68bcabf58afddb377d172857ce7648ad3ff09618
Repository branch: emacs-30
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101012
System Description: Guix System

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/christopher/local/emacs 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3'
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/gnu/store/f335yc4x4ps0qalm4hafy0dggsfczfkj-profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/lib/pkgconfig:/home/christopher/.guix-profile/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP
SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/share/emacs/site-lisp
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp:/home/christopher/.guix-home/profile/lib/emacs/native-site-lisp
  value of $LANG: en_US.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  roam-track-minor-mode: t
  org-roam-db-autosync-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: 1
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  isearch-fold-quotes-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-compat hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-compat
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-browse hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-browse
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-gnu hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-gnu
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-guix hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-guix
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-org hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-org
~/Repos/elpa/debbugs/debbugs-pkg hides /gnu/store/mmcwi9khn458lykkk8l37xaxnjvq62pv-emacs-debbugs-0.41/share/emacs/site-lisp/debbugs-0.41/debbugs-pkg
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/net/soap-client hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/net/soap-inspect hides /gnu/store/8pr1yy7pcai1g1r52c2xcha58nmbi32a-emacs-soap-client-3.2.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/emacs-lisp/compat hides /gnu/store/5fz4hfsqgh2rgdz2gxpxsnf6ak2nbsnx-emacs-compat-30.0.0.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/compat-30.0.0.0/compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/progmodes/eglot hides /gnu/store/dc8j46wg6msy43sm8473i2ghb0kkqzrm-emacs-eglot-1.17/share/emacs/site-lisp/eglot-1.17/eglot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc hides /gnu/store/yzh97y7djcn0zylrdqzcq0k3kziwkh3c-emacs-eldoc-1.15.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/eldoc-1.15.0/eldoc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/external-completion hides /gnu/store/w2s88x6rgc8cripdd662pxfh0wdfks2x-emacs-external-completion-0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/jsonrpc hides /gnu/store/68sh2hccihmj9skgmb3gcc8nr3jhnn9k-emacs-jsonrpc-1.0.25/share/emacs/site-lisp/jsonrpc-1.0.25/jsonrpc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/progmodes/project hides /gnu/store/rhmkc30ad8j5dhl9yws1s2byyqs84yq0-emacs-project-0.11.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/project-0.11.1/project
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/progmodes/xref hides /gnu/store/612wcw3lg8gxwsigqkm8b72hj3pnwr8x-emacs-xref-1.7.0/share/emacs/site-lisp/xref-1.7.0/xref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq hides /gnu/store/prl5nb68h3dj1wx4jivdls5d8f8p9jjc-emacs-seq-2.24/share/emacs/site-lisp/seq-2.24/seq
~/Repos/thelambdalab.xyz/elpher/elpher hides /gnu/store/dl6cbx00bl0wskk02sfjf55vcqr8112k-emacs-elpher-3.6.4/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpher-3.6.4/elpher
~/Repos/thelambdalab.xyz/elpher/elpher-pkg hides /gnu/store/dl6cbx00bl0wskk02sfjf55vcqr8112k-emacs-elpher-3.6.4/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpher-3.6.4/elpher-pkg
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-element-ast hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-element-ast
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-awk
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-mhe
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-haskell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-pcomplete
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-makefile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-processing
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-sql
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-id hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-id
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-refile hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-refile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-lilypond
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-html hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-html
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-octave
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-texinfo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-entities hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-entities
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-C hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-C
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-w3m
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-archive hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-archive
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-doi hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-doi
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-eww
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-man hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-mobile
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-gnus
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-bbdb
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-koma-letter
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-maxima
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-css hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-css
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-element hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-element
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-datetree
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-tempo
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-keys hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-keys
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-js hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-js
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-lint hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-lint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-habit hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-habit
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-crypt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-attach hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-attach
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-plantuml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-agenda
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-indent hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-indent
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-timer hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-timer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-beamer
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-macs hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-macs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-exp
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-persist hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-persist
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-icalendar
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-scheme
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-bibtex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-screen
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-matlab
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-num hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-num
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-list hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-list
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-csl hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-csl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-clojure
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-sass
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-ditaa
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-faces hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-faces
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-sqlite
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-table hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-ascii
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-perl
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-mouse
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-macro hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-macro
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-goto hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-goto
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-duration hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-duration
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-org hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-python hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-python
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-inlinetask
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-fold-core hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-fold-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-eshell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-cycle hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-cycle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-capture hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-capture
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-forth
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-feed hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-feed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-lob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-rmail
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-clock hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-clock
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-bibtex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-julia
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-sed
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-table hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-table
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-ref
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-compat hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-compat
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-lua
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-comint
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-colview hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-colview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-eval
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-odt
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-fortran
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-shell
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-version hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-version
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-docview
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-basic hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-basic
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-calc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-biblatex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-biblatex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-R hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-R
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-publish
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-dot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-tangle
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-ocaml
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-attach-git
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ox-md hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ox-md
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-loaddefs
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-groovy
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-ctags
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-ruby
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-fold hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-fold
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-protocol
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/oc-natbib hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/oc-natbib
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-org hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-org
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-man hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-man
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-info hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-info
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-footnote
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-plot hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-plot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ol-irc
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-core hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-core
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-java hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-java
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-latex
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/ob-gnuplot
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/org/org-src hides /gnu/store/qyq6c0w2r1yabwyghpqzasqw9n2y0i37-emacs-org-9.7.14/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.7.14/org-src
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/transient hides /gnu/store/znls5lgpz8jy7p43gfc5pkh64qmq3h8s-emacs-transient-0.7.7/share/emacs/site-lisp/transient-0.7.7/transient
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/progmodes/peg hides /gnu/store/ak6hlqd0zb5ij1zqrfvqy2p06iigqixq-emacs-peg-1.0.1/share/emacs/site-lisp/peg-1.0.1/peg
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/indent hides /gnu/store/b0bxn8a5h9ab6wxh2ld6m89n7r26f7wi-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/indent
/home/christopher/local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.93/lisp/net/sasl hides /gnu/store/aq7g7fgljahgnibnsnj1z9ibpnnd2brz-emacs-flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/share/emacs/site-lisp/flim-lb-1.14.9-143.23bb29d/sasl
/gnu/store/b0bxn8a5h9ab6wxh2ld6m89n7r26f7wi-emacs-straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/share/emacs/site-lisp/straight-el-0-3.b3760f5/install hides /gnu/store/nh3vfsdyc82vp2l46v7nkad0zr1f7l33-emacs-apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/share/emacs/site-lisp/apel-lb-10.8-81.82eb232/install

Features:
(shadow emacsbug gnus-bookmark dabbrev ielm calc-undo calc-misc calc-alg
calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs tabify elfeed-link
oc-basic ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
cl-print math-preview shr-color color eww image-file image-converter
flow-fill nndoc gnus-dup mule-util project em-xtra em-unix em-tramp
em-term term ehelp em-smart em-script em-prompt em-pred em-ls em-hist
em-glob em-extpipe em-elecslash em-cmpl em-dirs em-basic em-banner
em-alias esh-mode esh-var eshell esh-cmd cus-start ffap mailalias
smtpmail misearch multi-isearch bbdb-message flyspell ispell sort
gnus-cite smiley mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-bcklg gnus-draft
gnus-async gnus-ml qp mm-archive url-cache nndraft nnmh nneething nnrss
nnatom mm-url nnfeed nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua bbdb-com
gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache dired-aux
magit-patch magit-subtree magit-gitignore magit-ediff ediff ediff-merg
ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util
magit-extras face-remap magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit
log-edit pcvs-util magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode benchmark magit-git
magit-base crm vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher tramp-cache
time-stamp tramp-sh shortdoc comp-common help-fns radix-tree disp-table
network-stream winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval helm-info repeat transducers psx-info p-search p-search-query
p-search-transient transient heap cl guix-autoloads info debbugs-gnu
add-log debbugs soap-client url-http url-auth url-gw warnings rng-xsd
rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp debbugs-compat discomfort
debase-objectmanager debase eieio-base xterm-color socks gnutls nsm
elpher bookmark+ bookmark+-key bookmark+-1 gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range bookmark+-bmu
bookmark+-lit bookmark+-mac uniline pcase rect hydra lv pdf-occur
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq
pdf-util pdf-macs engine-mode rcirc bbdb bbdb-site timezone
text-decoration s names edebug debug backtrace org-roam-protocol
org-protocol org-roam-migrate org-roam-log org-roam-mode
org-roam-capture org-roam-id org-roam-node org-roam-db
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite org-roam-utils org-roam-compat org-roam
org-capture org-element org-persist org-attach org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol
org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs org-compat org-macs emacsql-sqlite
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-section
cursor-sensor compat dash cl-extra printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs
lpr esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-module-loaddefs esh-util elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark
pp message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr text-property-search pixel-fill
kinsoku puny svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db
elfeed-lib avl-tree generator url-queue url-file xml-query xml dired-x
server helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags
image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode dired dired-loaddefs
exif filenotify helm-buffers all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu edmacro kmacro helm-core easy-mmode async-bytecomp
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async green-phosphor-theme
mb-depth display-line-numbers crux tramp rx trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint
ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color
tramp-loaddefs thingatpt cus-load finder-inf mu4e-autoloads
yeetube-autoloads xmlgen-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads
wttrin-autoloads oauth2-autoloads apel-lb-autoloads flim-lb-autoloads
semi-epg-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads unfill-autoloads
tmr-autoloads rainbow-identifiers-autoloads company-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads telega-autoloads straight-el-autoloads
srfi-autoloads helm-slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads slime-autoloads
restart-emacs-autoloads qrencode-autoloads puni-autoloads
poke-mode-autoloads placeholder-autoloads pdfgrep-autoloads
tablist-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads password-generator-autoloads
paredit-autoloads sqlite3-api-autoloads pg-autoloads finalize-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads org-roam-autoloads peg-autoloads ov-autoloads
ht-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads org-ql-autoloads
org-present-autoloads org-noter-autoloads org-modern-autoloads
hydra-autoloads org-fc-autoloads ox-gemini-autoloads osm-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads orderless-autoloads nssh-autoloads kv-autoloads
nov-el-autoloads names-autoloads advice memory-usage-autoloads
math-preview-autoloads persist-autoloads ts-autoloads deferred-autoloads
request-autoloads mastodon-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
transient-autoloads magit-autoloads m-buffer-el-autoloads
helm-org-contacts-autoloads gemini-autoloads srv-autoloads
hexrgb-autoloads fsm-autoloads jabber-autoloads inspector-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads shut-up-autoloads loop-autoloads list-utils-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads helpful-autoloads helm-wordnut-autoloads
password-store-autoloads helm-pass-autoloads helm-org-rifle-autoloads
popup-autoloads async-autoloads helm-autoloads f3-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads everywhere-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
engine-mode-autoloads elpher-autoloads elfeed-autoloads eldev-autoloads
seq-autoloads xref-autoloads project-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads eldoc-autoloads eglot-autoloads
ed-mode-autoloads compat-autoloads eat-autoloads debase-autoloads
discomfort-autoloads soap-client-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
daemons-autoloads crux-autoloads casual-info-autoloads
casual-dired-autoloads casual-lib-autoloads casual-calc-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads eimp-autoloads blimp-autoloads bbdb-autoloads
memoize-autoloads s-autoloads f-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads
0x0-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads dash-autoloads bui-autoloads
guix-emacs annotate-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json
subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib
rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1516282 174521) (symbols 48 58269 1)
 (strings 32 257868 27425) (string-bytes 1 11098930)
 (vectors 16 137634) (vector-slots 8 2192959 206351)
 (floats 8 1798 1744) (intervals 56 50935 1825) (buffers 984 104))

-- 
📛 Christopher Howard
🚀 gemini://gem.librehacker.com
🌐 http://gem.librehacker.com

בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ