Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/7] gnu: magic-wormhole: Update to 0.16.0.
From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2024 23:51:12 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Merged to the "master" branch as the following commits:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
c3290cee6add60b7e56f5f919d9498d78542790a gnu: magic-wormhole: Update to 0.16.0.
6d6a1e37b155c1e039c79a18a5ef665b59ffa20a gnu: python-spake2: Update to 0.9.
bfe91a82e4a4e2e1649816f780654ecdd0aa9ab7 gnu: python-zipstream-ng: Fix build.
1adeace81635a02066fb7b02b5ee4f46a8605b15 gnu: python-iterable-io: Fix build.
48d4df3c29a9b3d8806831cd3dea65fac92567ca gnu: magic-wormhole-transit-relay: Fix build.
4dd316cd82ff431845417ea2fc3047cacc95f0e4 gnu: magic-wormhole-mailbox-server: Fix build
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

- avp

-- 
Artyom "avp" Poptsov <[email-masked]>
Home page: https://memory-heap.org/~avp/
CADR Hackerspace co-founder: https://cadrspace.ru/
GPG: D0C2 EAC1 3310 822D 98DE  B57C E9C5 A2D9 0898 A02F