Subject: Re: [bug#74892] [PATCH 0/9] Depending on 'git-minimal/pinned' where appropriate
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2024 23:19:03 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

>> Sure I can do that if there are plans to merge it in the coming days;
>> otherwise I think I’d rather merge it straight to ‘master’ sooner.
>>
>> WDYT?
>
> We'd like to merge python-team "soon", but we're still dealing with
> pretty fundamental breakage (and I'm going to be away from keyboard for
> a while starting next week), so I think it would be better for you to
> push it straight to master when you see fit.

Pushed:

  988ceea743 * gnu: python-pbr: Use git-minimal/pinned.
  976ea30c46 * gnu: pre-commit: Switch to ‘git-minimal/pinned’.
  8560cddd0a * gnu: python-reno: Switch to ‘git-minimal/pinned’.
  37e624859b * gnu: rust-git2: Switch to ‘git-minimal/pinned’.
  d8f413eb52 * gnu: podman: Switch to ‘git-minimal/pinned’.
  b3ee0f54ff * gnu: crun: Switch to ‘git-minimal/pinned'.
  b2754935cc * gnu: python-kanon: Switch to ‘git-minimal/pinned’.
  1cb16d8aba * gnu: python-gitdb: Switch to ‘git-minimal/pinned’.
  549e0f2fa7 * gnu: python-gitpython: Switch to ‘git-minimal/pinned’.
  43c16ce7fa * gnu: python-gitpython: Rewrite to use gexps.

Ludo’.