Subject: Re: bug#74828: ELPA release note summary strips one line
From: Arash Esbati <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Cc: Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]>, Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2025 18:02:34 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]> writes:

>>> ELPA sends a note when a new package version is released.  IIUC, the
>>> "Summary" part in this note is gathered from the ";;; Commentary:"
>>> section of the file where the version is bumped.
>>>
>>> I have the impression that one line is left out when the "Summary" is
>>> generated.  See for example:
>
> Yup, sure enough.
> I believe I have fixed it with the patch below.

Thanks for the change.  I trust your patch works, so I'm closing this
report.  I will have an eye on this with next AUCTeX release; I will
re-open the report if necessary.

Best, Arash