Subject: 31.0.50; wdired-tests fail on FreeBSD 14.2
From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2024 11:40:53 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I did run 'gmake check-expensive' on a FreeBSD 14.2
VM. wdired-tests fail, see appended log file.

In GNU Emacs 31.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.43, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-11-24 built on gandalf
Repository revision: abcc8c717d80ddffaa68a30ff59bc71d35eb52e3
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12401004
System Description: Fedora Linux 41 (Workstation Edition)

Configured using:
 'configure --without-tree-sitter'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-4.0/helm-packages hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-4.0/helm-packages
~/lisp/telepathy hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/telepathy-20131209.1258/telepathy
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-autoloads hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme-autoloads
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme
/home/albinus/src/elpa/packages/tramp-theme/tramp-theme-pkg hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/tramp-theme-0.2/tramp-theme-pkg
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/lv hides /home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20241023.1537/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/transient
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-element-ast hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element-ast
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.14/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/lisp/dbus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/dbus
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sh hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sh
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-fuse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-fuse
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-androidsu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-androidsu
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-loaddefs
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-ftp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-ftp
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cache hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cache
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-uu hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-uu
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-rclone hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-rclone
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-integration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-integration
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-archive
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-adb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-adb
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-cmds hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-cmds
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-compat
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sudoedit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sudoedit
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-container hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-container
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-gvfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-gvfs
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-crypt
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-message hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-message
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-smb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-smb
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/trampver hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/trampver
/home/albinus/src/tramp/lisp/tramp-sshfs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/net/tramp-sshfs
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlwave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlwave
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-shell
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-toolbar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-toolbar
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-complete-structtag hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-complete-structtag
/home/albinus/.emacs.d/elpa/idlwave-6.5.1/idlw-help hides /usr/local/share/emacs/31.0.50/lisp/obsolete/idlw-help

Features:
(mailalias shadow emacsbug image-mode exif reveal tramp-container
smerge-mode diff flow-fill conf-mode rfc2104 warnings help-fns
radix-tree cl-print backtrace find-func tramp-smb bat-mode tramp-cmds
comp-run comp-common tramp-cache shr-color emacs-news-mode noutline
outline mule-util display-line-numbers url-http url-gw url-auth
url-queue url-cache mm-archive sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr textsec
uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check
gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp gnus-ml disp-table pop3 utf-7 nndraft nnmh
network-stream nsm nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls
dig gnus-cache gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom nnnil
nntp gnus-group gnus-undo smtpmail gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range yaml-mode autorevert filenotify
pulse color find-dired xref project grep compile dired-aux misearch
multi-isearch ediff-vers time-stamp ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult
ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util debbugs-browse
bug-reference cl-extra vc-hg vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view log-edit message sendmail
yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev
mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader add-log easy-mmode pcvs-util vc-dir ewoc
face-remap ob-shell ob ob-tangle ol org-src sh-script smie treesit
executable ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp ob-comint ob-core org-cycle
org-fold org-fold-core ob-eval org-keys oc org-compat org-version
org-macs vc vc-dispatcher debbugs-autoloads time tramp-sh kubed-tramp
kubed-common lxc-tramp lxd-tramp tramp trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message help-mode tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete comint
ansi-osc ring parse-time iso8601 time-date format-spec ansi-color
tramp-loaddefs rx delsel ido jka-compr icomplete cus-edit pp cus-load
wid-edit dired dired-loaddefs goto-addr thingatpt alert-autoloads
android-mode-autoloads auth-source-gopass-autoloads
auth-source-keytar-autoloads auth-source-kwallet-autoloads
auth-source-xoauth2-autoloads auto-sudoedit-autoloads
auto-virtualenv-autoloads auto-virtualenvwrapper-autoloads
boxquote-autoloads bug-hunter-autoloads clang-format-autoloads
company-shell-autoloads company-autoloads counsel-toki-autoloads
counsel-tramp-autoloads counsel-autoloads bui-autoloads
dbus-codegen-autoloads dired-du-autoloads dired-rsync-autoloads
dired-toggle-sudo-autoloads direnv-autoloads disk-usage-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads drepl-autoloads comint-mime-autoloads
editorconfig-charset-extras-autoloads
editorconfig-custom-majormode-autoloads
editorconfig-domain-specific-autoloads editorconfig-generate-autoloads
ednc-autoloads el-get-autoloads envrc-autoloads
etc-sudoers-mode-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
faceup-autoloads fontaine-autoloads forge-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads friendly-tramp-path-autoloads fzf-autoloads
ggtags-autoloads ghub-autoloads gited-autoloads
gitlab-ci-mode-flycheck-autoloads gitlab-ci-mode-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads gntp-autoloads helm-gitlab-autoloads
helm-projectile-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads
async-autoloads ibuffer-tramp-autoloads idlwave-autoloads
incus-tramp-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads ivy-gitlab-autoloads
gitlab-autoloads journalctl-mode-autoloads keepass-mode-autoloads
keytar-autoloads kubed-autoloads kubernetes-autoloads log4e-autoloads
lsp-docker-autoloads lsp-latex-autoloads consult-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads f-autoloads lxc-tramp-autoloads lxd-tramp-autoloads
magit-filenotify-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-popup-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads marcopolo-autoloads mastodon-autoloads
nexus-autoloads oauth2-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads
orderless-autoloads org-autoloads password-menu-autoloads
password-store-menu-autoloads password-store-otp-autoloads
password-store-autoloads persist-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads popup-autoloads projectile-autoloads promise-autoloads
pylint-autoloads python-environment-autoloads deferred-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads recentf-remove-sudo-tramp-prefix-autoloads
request-autoloads restclient-test-autoloads restclient-autoloads
s3ed-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
spinner-autoloads ssh-deploy-autoloads su-autoloads sudo-edit-autoloads
sudo-ext-autoloads sudo-utils-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads
sx-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads syslog-mode-autoloads
hsluv-autoloads ov-autoloads hide-lines-autoloads telepathy-autoloads
totp-autoloads totp-auth-autoloads base32-autoloads tp-autoloads
tramp-nspawn-autoloads tramp-theme-autoloads transient-dwim-autoloads
transient-autoloads finder-inf ht-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads avy-autoloads treepy-autoloads uuid-autoloads
vdiff-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads vertico-autoloads
virtualenv-autoloads virtualenvwrapper-autoloads s-autoloads
dash-autoloads web-server-autoloads wfnames-autoloads info
with-editor-autoloads xr-autoloads yaml-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset
image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 10684195 2489407)
 (symbols 48 29444 26)
 (strings 32 121896 72474)
 (string-bytes 1 5162636)
 (vectors 16 77256)
 (vector-slots 8 1704745 232491)
 (floats 8 539 23339)
 (intervals 56 6951731 68378)
 (buffers 984 112))