Subject: 29.4; *-autoloads.el generation not reproducible
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2024 01:00:14 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I was trying to debug a reproducibility test failure on muse-el in
Debian Salsa CI reprotest[1].  It looks like that the contents of the
generated autoload file depends on the input sequence of files and
directories, and it looks like the `loaddefs-generate' doesn't enforce
such a sequence to be consistent.

I have provided a patch (attached) to sort the input directories and
files in an attempt to fix this reproducibility issue.  I have tested
with locally muse-el (actually patched to use `loaddefs-generate'
instead of `batch-update-autoloads', but that's a separate issue which
I'll file a separate bug.)

PTAL.  TIA!

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/muse-el/-/jobs/6417218

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
 cairo version 1.16.0) of 2024-07-02, modified by Debian built on
 debian-hx90
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/libexec
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/29.4/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils
 --with-native-compilation --with-cairo --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-UNWIcy/emacs-29.4+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: notmuch-hello

Minor modes in effect:
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  global-treesit-auto-mode: t
  treemacs-project-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  auth-source-xoauth2-plugin-mode: t
  activities-tabs-mode: t
  activities-mode: t
  fido-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ace-window-0.10.0/ace-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.1/activities-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.1/activities-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.1/activities-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.1/activities-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.1/activities-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.1/activities-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.1/activities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.1/activities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/activities-0.7.1/activities-tabs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/activities-0.7.1/activities-tabs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/latex-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/latex-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-site
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/preview-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/preview-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/preview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/auto-loads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/auto-loads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/lpath hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/lpath
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/auctex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/auctex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/auctex-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/auctex-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/auctex-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/auctex-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/auctex-13.3/tex-wizard hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/auctex-13.3/tex-wizard
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/avy-0.5.0/avy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bazel-0/bazel-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bazel-0/bazel-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bison-mode-0.3/bison-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.3/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/buttercup-1.26/buttercup-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cfrs-1.6.0/cfrs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-5.19.0/clojure-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking-3.0.0/clojure-mode-extra-font-locking
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/cmake-mode-3.29.0/cmake-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-1.0.2/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-1.0.2/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-26 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-26
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-28 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-28
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-30 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-30
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-29 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-29
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-27 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.0.0/compat-27
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/compat-30.0.0.0/compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/compat-30.0.0.0/compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.5/corfu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.5/corfu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.5/corfu-quick hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.5/corfu-quick
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.5/corfu-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.5/corfu-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.5/corfu-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.5/corfu-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.5/corfu-popupinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.5/corfu-popupinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.5/corfu-indexed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.5/corfu-indexed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.5/corfu-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.5/corfu-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.5/corfu-echo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.5/corfu-echo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-1.5/corfu-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-1.5/corfu-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/corfu-terminal-0.7/corfu-terminal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.23/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.15.0/dape-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.15.0/dape-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.15.0/dape-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.15.0/dape-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.15.0/dape-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.15.0/dape-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dape-0.15.0/dape hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dape-0.15.0/dape
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dart-mode-1.0.7/dart-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.19.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37.16/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debpaste-0.1.5/debpaste-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/devscripts-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/devscripts-40/pbuilder-log-view-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dockerfile-mode-1.7/dockerfile-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/debian-autopkgtest-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.17snapshot/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-db
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/xml-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-csv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-curl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/elfeed-3.4.1/elfeed-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.1/exec-path-from-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.1/exec-path-from-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.1/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.1/exec-path-from-shell-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/exec-path-from-shell-2.1/exec-path-from-shell-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/exec-path-from-shell-2.1/exec-path-from-shell-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/format-all-0.6.0/format-all-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-3.3.0/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-modes-1.4.2/git-modes-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitattributes-mode-1.4.2/gitattributes-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitconfig-mode-1.4.2/gitconfig-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gitignore-mode-1.4.2/gitignore-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37.16/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/gnuplot-0.8.1/gnuplot-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-guru
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/go-mode-1.6.0/go-rename
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ht-2.3/ht hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ht-2.3/ht
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra-examples
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/hydra-0.15.0/hydra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/hydra-0.15.0/hydra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/inheritenv-0.2/inheritenv-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/language-id-0.20/language-id-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lintian-0.1/lintian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lintian-0.1/lintian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/init-tryout hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/init-tryout
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lua-mode-20221027/lua-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/lv-0.15.0/lv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-transient
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reflog
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-3.3.0/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-3.3.0/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-section-3.3.0/magit-section-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-cgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-cgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/tlc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/tlc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-netshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-netshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/semantic-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/semantic-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/mlint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/mlint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/company-matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/company-matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-shell-gud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-shell-gud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/mlgud hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/mlgud
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/srecode-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/srecode-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-maint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-maint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/cedet-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/cedet-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-topic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-topic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/linemark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/linemark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/semanticdb-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/semanticdb-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/matlab-mode-4.0/matlab-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/meson-mode-0.2/meson-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-modeline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-modeline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-helpers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-helpers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-thread hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-thread
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-mime-parts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-mime-parts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-server hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-server
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-query-items hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-query-items
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-contrib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-contrib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-mark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-mark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-headers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-headers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-speedbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-speedbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-vars hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-vars
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-actions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-actions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-main hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-main
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-search hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-search
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-notification hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-notification
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-context
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-compose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-compose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-lists hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-lists
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-folders hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-folders
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-update hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mu4e-1.12.6/mu4e-update
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/nginx-mode-1.1.9/nginx-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.38.3/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/oauth2-0.17/oauth2-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/paredit-26/paredit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/paredit-26/paredit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/persist-0.6.1/persist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pfuture-1.9/pfuture-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/po-mode-0.21/po-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/po-mode-0.21/po-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popon-0.13/popon-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popon-0.13/popon-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.1.7/posframe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/posframe-1.1.7/posframe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/posframe-1.1.7/posframe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.8.0/projectile-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.8.0/projectile-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.8.0/projectile-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.8.0/projectile-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.8.0/projectile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.8.0/projectile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/py-isort-2016.1/py-isort-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pyvenv-1.21/pyvenv-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-treesitter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-treesitter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-rustfmt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-rustfmt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-playpen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-playpen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-prog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-prog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-cargo-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/rust-mode-1.0.6/rust-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-map hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-map
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-prettify-symbols hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-prettify-symbols
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-organise hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-organise
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-paragraph hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-paragraph
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-fontlock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/scala-mode-1.1.0/scala-mode-fontlock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-24 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-24
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq-25 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/seq-2.24/seq-25
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-project-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-project-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-dom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-dom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-logging hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-logging
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-compatibility hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-compatibility
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-themes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-themes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mouse-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mouse-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tag-follow-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-bookmarks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-bookmarks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-fringe-indicator hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-filewatch-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-interface hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-interface
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-visuals hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-visuals
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-core-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-core-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-peek-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-peek-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-annotations hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-annotations
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-persistence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-persistence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-diagnostics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-diagnostics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-scope hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-scope
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-extensions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-extensions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-rendering hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-rendering
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-customization hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-customization
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-file-management hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-file-management
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-macros hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-macros
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-git-commit-diff-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-treelib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-treelib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-hydras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-hydras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-header-line hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-header-line
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons-dired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-icons-dired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-workspaces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-workspaces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-3.1/treemacs-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-magit-3.1/treemacs-magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-projectile-3.1/treemacs-projectile-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-projectile-3.1/treemacs-projectile-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-projectile-3.1/treemacs-projectile-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-projectile-3.1/treemacs-projectile-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treemacs-projectile-3.1/treemacs-projectile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treemacs-projectile-3.1/treemacs-projectile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-load-path
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/vterm-0.0.2/vterm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.13/web-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.13/web-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.13/web-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.13/web-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/web-mode-17.3.13/web-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/web-mode-17.3.13/web-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-3.3.2/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.17/xml-rpc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yaml-mode-0.0.16/yaml-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-0.14.1/yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/yasnippet-snippets-20220713/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.8.0/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/seq-2.24/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/29.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow emacsbug facemenu two-column org-clock dired-aux org-element
org-persist org-id org-refile oc-basic ol-eww eww xdg mm-url ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win ol-docview
doc-view image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities noutline outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs url-cache mailalias gnus nnheader range mml2015 qp
sort mail-extr mm-archive shr-color textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping
ucs-normalize uni-confusable textsec-check magit-extras face-remap
magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
which-func magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process
with-editor shell pcomplete compat compat-30 magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-section magit-utils ace-window avy eglot
external-completion array jsonrpc ert ewoc debug backtrace find-func
imenu jka-compr mule-util misearch multi-isearch notmuch notmuch-tree
notmuch-jump notmuch-hello notmuch-show notmuch-print notmuch-crypto
notmuch-mua notmuch-message notmuch-draft notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser format-spec notmuch-wash
coolj goto-addr icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs notmuch-tag crm notmuch-lib notmuch-version notmuch-compat
mm-view mml-smime smime dig elfeed-show elfeed-search message yank-media
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader shr pixel-fill kinsoku svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed
elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib avl-tree url-queue url-file
xml-query xml matlab matlab-scan matlab-syntax matlab-compat flyspell
ispell gnutls network-stream epa-file epa derived rcirc parse-time
iso8601 time-date term/xterm xterm comp comp-cstr server cap-words
superword subword vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn
vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference
disp-table whitespace yasnippet-snippets yasnippet cus-edit cus-start
wid-edit company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop
generator xref company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company init zenburn-theme xclip
treesit-auto treesit treemacs-project-follow-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse color treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-scope treemacs-core-utils
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization pfuture inline ht s hl-line dash
auth-source-xoauth2-plugin pcase smtpmail sendmail mail-utils oauth2
url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny plstore epg rfc6068 epg-config
keychain-environment exec-path-from-shell activities-tabs activities
persist bookmark pp edmacro kmacro advice icomplete cus-load
flymake-proc flymake project compile text-property-search comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring warnings icons thingatpt cl-extra help-mode
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
display-line-numbers autorevert filenotify
keychain-environment-autoloads treesit-auto-autoloads xclip-autoloads rx
info debian-el dired dired-loaddefs finder-inf package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1749042 98753)
 (symbols 48 41413 35)
 (strings 32 199276 36386)
 (string-bytes 1 5946508)
 (vectors 16 110776)
 (vector-slots 8 2671869 226098)
 (floats 8 2031 2419)
 (intervals 56 86626 1652)
 (buffers 984 44))

-- 
Regards,
Xiyue Deng
From 79cf257c783e42d6bdb1dfb1dd3fcf1f9b0a2d26 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Xiyue Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2024 18:16:53 -0700
Subject: [PATCH] Make loaddefs generation predictable

When generating autoload files, the sequence of directories and files
are random, resulting in the generated autoload files not reproducible
on multiple runs.  This patch attempts to sort the directories and files
so that the generated file contents are reproducible.

	* lisp/emacs-lisp/loaddefs-gen.el (loaddefs-generate): sort
        directories and files to make generated autoload files
        reproducible.
---
 lisp/emacs-lisp/loaddefs-gen.el | 10 +++++++---
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/emacs-lisp/loaddefs-gen.el b/lisp/emacs-lisp/loaddefs-gen.el
index 50e90cdf94c..fcab1faf92d 100644
--- a/lisp/emacs-lisp/loaddefs-gen.el
+++ b/lisp/emacs-lisp/loaddefs-gen.el
@@ -596,9 +596,13 @@ instead of just updating them with the new/changed autoloads."
                      (concat "\\`[^=.].*" (regexp-opt tmp t) "\\'")))
 	 (files (apply #'nconc
 		       (mapcar (lambda (d)
-				 (directory-files (expand-file-name d)
-                                                  t files-re))
-			       (if (consp dir) dir (list dir)))))
+				 (sort
+				  (directory-files (expand-file-name d)
+						   t files-re)
+				  'string<))
+			       (if (consp dir)
+				   (sort dir 'string<)
+				 (list dir)))))
          (updating (and (file-exists-p output-file) (not generate-full)))
          (defs nil))
     ;; Allow the excluded files to be relative.
-- 
2.45.2